Chapter 24 : Meeting Gran Torino

Izuku spent the entire time in his dream world training with Lucius. It didn't take long for him to figure out what Lucius meant by 'hell'. He spent the whole time training his spacial awareness. Lucius said, "If you wish to learn to control space you must become one with the space. Over time you will learn to control more space. At first it will be a small region, the size of a room. That will be your domain. Once you establish your domain you will be unstoppable within your domain. A God of sorts. In said domain the laws of space and time the very fabric and essence of reality will bend to your will. However you have yet to reach a level where you can create a domain. First you must learn to become one with space. Sit. " Izuku, like a good pupil, sat down." Close your eyes. Take deep breaths. Slowly you will feel your conscience expand. Soon it will reach out of your body and merge with the space around you. First do that. Then we shall proceed. " Izuku spent two entire hours trying to do it. When he was just about to give up he felt something. Something inside of him was resonating. It was growing and expanding. Like a violent tempest it surged out of his body and covered the entirety of his room. However then it ran out. Unable to progress any further. Izuku felt a limiter inside of him slowly but surely dissappear. He opened his eyes and felt as though the world around him was in tune with him. Lucius looked at him, "Good. You have completed the first step. Now for the next step. You have become one with the space surrounding you. But now you must make it bend to your will. However that is easier said than done. Space only bends to one master. The Supreme Diety. A being even I dared not battle. So you must fight against space. You must bend it to your will. " As he had said it was not easy. He spent five hours to get the space to bend slightly. It was resisting with everything he had and he would need all the strength he could conjure as well. The final hour was also spent on that task but to no effect. He felt his consciousness fading. And he woke up. He saw it was 8 30 in the morning. He got up from bed and prepared to board his train. At 9 00 he was in the station with the rest of his class. He and a few other classmates were heading to Hosu for their work studies. They boarded the train.

Some time later they reached their destination and everyone parted ways. Izuku made his way over to the address he had recieved. Once he reached the house, he walked up the stairs till he found the room that was supposedly where Gran Torino lived. He found the door was open and immediately went on alert. He found Gran Torino lying on the ground. He saw all around his body there was blood. Just as he was about to get closer he noticed something was off. Gran Torino's blood seemed far too viscous and it's shade was not right. He realized it wasn't blood but rather ketchup. He walked up to his 'body' and said, "You can get up now." Gran Torino got up with a shocked face as Izuku chuckled. "Nice try but you'll have to do better." Izuku could already tell this was gonna be an interesting time.