Chapter 11 : USJ (Part 1)

The next few days passed relatively quitely. Nothing out of the ordinary, other than Aizawa's sudden tests. Everyone had gotten used to the routine. However everyone's favorite class was still Hero Studies. In this way another week passed. Aizawa is typically not the person to come late. However today it has already been five minutes since the bell rung. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves confusedly trying to figure out the reason for this delay. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Aizawa. He said, "Kids put on your hero suits or PT uniforms. Were going to the U.S.J." All the kids started whooping and howing happily.

Within five minutes all the students were ready. Iida was trying to get everyone in line as everyone watched him amused. Suddenly Izuku said," Iida dont bother. Its not gonna be that kind of bus." Iida turned around and was about to reply when he noticed that the bus was arriving and to his dismay it indeed was not that kind of a bus.

On the way the students kept chatting with each other. Suddenly Tsuyu Asui, a girl with a frog quirk, asked Izuku, "Hey. Can I ask what you're quirk is? I couldn't tell what it was. Also call me Tsu." He replied, "Well to answer your question my quirk is Stopwatch. It allows me to control time. With it I can stop, slow or accelerate time." All the students who were listening looked at him in shock, which was to be expected.

Soon after the students reached the USJ. The students got off the bus and walked up to the building. It was a huge complex which contained all sorts of emergency scenarios that could occur. The students were still getting over the feeling of being overwhelmed when suddenly a person appeared. This person was the Pro Hero : Thirteen. He had a powerful quirk which allowed him to create a black hole with immense destructive power. He gave everyone a small speech on the dangers of using a quirk the wrong way. A simgle loss of control could cause the death of an innocent bystander.

Suddenly Kirishima, a boy with sharp teeth and red hair, said, "Hey look! They even have fake villains!" Aizawa, who had reached the students by then, got into a fighting stance and said, "Those aren't fake. Those are real villains."