"Umph!" Megatron said while grunting. "My Liege. Are you okay?" He asked his master. "No. No I am not, Knockout. Don't you realize that me and the queen share a bond as husband and wife. And I can feel every pain that she is going through." He said and explained to Knockout. "Yes. I know, my Liege. But I also must say something." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron looked at him. "And what's that I am afraid to ask you Knockout?" He asked him. "Master. If her vitals and her temperature don't go down. And if they keep rising. She... she could lose the twins. They aren't strong enough to fight what she has." He said and explained to his master. Megatron looked at him. Megatron quickly got up from his throne and left. He wanted to be alone.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Top Deck:

Megatron walked out. He gritted his teeth. He immediately roared at the loudest he could. He immediately collapsed. He was crying because of the possibility of losing you and his sparklings. Soon he heard your weak voice. But it was very weak. 'Megsy.' Your weak voice said. He wiped his tears. 'Hey. How are you feeling, my queen.' He asked you. He heard you trying to chuckle. 'I feel like crap.' I said and replied back to him in a weak voice. 'Hannah. Get some rest my dear. I order you to get some rest.' He heard your weak voice but he couldn't make it out on what you were trying to say. He knew that you were agreeing with him that you needed to get some rest. Soon the chat ended. Megatron decided to talk with his father and brother. He immediately transformed and took off to the town.

Inside The Town Of New Kaon:

Everyone was walking when they saw their leader and master. They moved out of the way. Megatron walked and approached Maccadams oil house that was also located on Cybertron. Maccadams had two oil houses built. Megatron walked inside.

Maccadams Oil House:

Inside Maccadams Oil House:

Megatron scanned the room but he didn't see them. Maccadam looked and he saw Megatron. "Well, look who's here. I haven't seen you for a while Megatron." He said to Megatron. Megatron looked and he saw Maccadam. He chuckled. "Yes. It's been a while, Maccadam." He said and replied back to Maccadam. "So how have you been?" He asked Maccadam. "I'm doing fine. So what brings you here." He said and asked Megatron. "I'm looking for my father, and brother Galvatron. Are they here by any chance?" He asked Maccadam. "Why yes. They're in that dj room." He said and replied back to Megatron. "Oh. And tell Soundwave to stop on by when he has the chance. We could always use his music." He said to Megatron. Megatron chuckled. "I remember him doing that." He said and replied back to Maccadam. "Yeah. A lot of people are asking me about him and saying that they are missing his music that he used to do here before the war started." He said to Megatron.

Megatron chuckled. "I will. I'll actually have him come down today once I see him." He said and replied back to Maccadam. Maccadam chuckled. "That will actually make the people happy. Anyways here. Take this. The drinks on me. And tell the queen I said thank you for stopping the war. I heard that she changed you." He said and asked Megatron. Megatron smiled. "Yes. She did. And I am grateful for that. And I let her know." He said and replied back to Maccadam. He then grabbed his drink. "Anyways, thanks for the drink." He said to Maccadam. "You're welcome. And anytime." He said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron then walked off. He then approached the room. The doors opened. He looked and he saw his brother and father sitting at the table. Megatron walked inside.

Dj Room:

Inside The Dj Room:

Galvatron was speaking to his father when he saw his brother. He smiled. But he saw his brother's smile and knew that something was wrong. "Megatron is something wrong." He asked his brother. "Yes. There is. I need to speak to both of you." He said and replied back to his brother. He walked over and sat down. "So my son. What is it that you need to speak to us about?" He asked his son. Megatron sighs. "Have you ever lost something that you love? I mean truly lost them and they can't come back." He asked his father and brother. Galvatron looked at his father. His father looked at him. "Megatron, what are you trying to say? Did something happen to Hannah?" He asked his son.