51 ~ The First Wave of Sinful Pleasure

Start from the beginning

"Hnn?"

He hummed, and I saw him sucking on his lower lip.

I blinked silently and exhaled deeply, seeing his closer to my dark nipple. I shuddered when he brushed his fingers on my right bosom, and suddenly his thumb found my nipple. 

"Annhh,"

A slow sound escaped my mouth, and I immediately bit on my lower lip. My brain was feeling restless and confused with everything.

"Breath, Aishwarya,"

He said in a slow voice, and I looked at his thumb, tracing my nipple.

"I cahhnnottt,"

I managed to breathe, and he whispered slowly against my nipple.

"Want me to kiss it?"

His words hurt me not physically but something else I could not comprehend. I could feel goosebumps all over my chest and could not help but nod.

"Yehhhss,"

I muttered slowly and rolled my head back.

"Aaannnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

A cry escaped my lips, and my whole body shivered insanely when I felt him pinching my nipple.

"Hukum,"

I gasped.

"Say, Hukum please suck,"

He said in a slow voice, and I did not know what made me repeat his words in no moment.

"Hukum, please suck it,"

I pressed my thighs together and felt my lower belly shaking as he leaned in closer and parted his lips to take my small nipple between his mouth.

I exhaled deeply with the warmness and wetness of his mouth. I bit on my lower lip to prevent myself from screaming.

It was making me feel thousands of things.

My lips parted when he opened his lips wide and cupped my breath with his fingers. He collected my breast in his hand and pressed slowly to tip my nipple up.

I rolled my head back and felt like dying out of breath when he sucked on my nipple.

My hand immediately grabbed his wrist, and I tightened my fingers around his skin.

"So soft and beautiful,"

He muttered after sucking my nipple twice and left it. The removal of touch made me roll my toes. My eyes blinked rapidly, and he slowly feathered my nipple with his fingers until the world-shaking sensations faded away slowly.

I gained my breath for a few moments and felt him kissing my chest and midriff slowly and softly.

I breathed and sucked on my lips to feel the fantastic sensations rolling through my skin. His lips were feeling like butterfly tickles, and I could not help but smile a little.

But the moment he removed his hand from my chest and midriff and lowered it to touch my ankle, I closed my eyes shut.

 I felt his fingers gently brushing my feet, it tickled my toe rings and anklets, and the moment his fingers touched the hem of my Lehnga, I stretched my waist.

I looked at his lips, gently kissing my waist, and I shivered insanely when he bit me a little.

"Aahh,"

Another slow cry escaped my lips, and I felt his fingers pulling Lehnga up.

I immediately covered my mouth with the back of my hand.