Chapter 11 : More members join the group

In this life, it was Loreina and not Sienna whom Isabel had challenged for Hesaros.

It was of course a plan of Loreina who put Judicial law on Isabel to make her look like a vicious villainess who tried to harm Loreina.

And as a result, Hesaros broke, which was in reality hidden by Loreina and County of Gildnick was charged with contempt of ward of Nacht where they became shameless people who insulted Loreina. They were banished by the Grand duke from the territory of Nacht and all their wealth and ranks were taken away. Now they resided in Atlanta, A small town in Ferrato and lived as falled nobles.

Silence fell across them in the carriage.

Hestia opened her mouth after a while.

"It's just like what they did with mother."

There was a darkness on the faces of the children who remembered the pain their dear mom and aunt suffered because of the despicable being called Loreina.

Lucas and Hestia were boiling with anger and Ashiel and Michael were looking at such children. It looked to them as if they really loved their aunt.

"That's why brother. Think about it. If aunt Isabel meets Brother Perez and Regina, she will be happy just how mom was when she met us!"

Lucas still was not sure but there was a solid point in Hestia's argument.

"Okay!" He agreed.

It was time to bring their cousins.

The two quickly teleported and came back with two more people.

The carriage of Grand Duchy which they were currently riding on, was big enough to adjust 10 people together. So space was never a problem.

Michael looked at them with his eyes wide open. Ashiel too was speechless.

When four of them stood together like this, they really looked like a gang of Nacht.

(Info on Age of the Children:
Lucas : 16
Perez : 15
Hestia : 14
Regina : 13)

Regina ran towards her father and hugged him tightly. Michael was startled but did not push away the child in his arms.

He felt an indescribable emotion. It was just like how Ashiel felt when he found out that Lucas and Hestia were his children.

Perez, who knew the three people as adults in his time did not forget his manners while greeting them.
He out his right hand on his left chest, slightly bowed and said.

"Nice to meet you father, uncle and aunty. I am Perez Nacht, the Young Prince of Nacht Grand Duchy and this is my little sister Regina Nacht. As you have heard before, we came from future."

Michael was startled at the calm attitude of his son who was nothing like him when he was his age. As if reading is expression Hestia chuckled and said, "It's because Brother Perez is just like Little Duchess Isabel Aunty. Very polite and hard working!" Hestia smiled patting on Perez's shoulder.

And at that moment Regina looked up at Michael, still hugging him and said, "And I am just like Papa! Very Very strong!"

No one could refuse the child's words who was the youngest among their children and looked at her tenderly.

At that moment, Regina got up from Michael's arms and ran towards Sienna and hugged her.

Sienna was startled but she embraced the child in her arms.

"Hehe, Aunty!"

The child called her 'Aunty' and snuggled in her arms. Sienna smiled and patted her tenderly. Looking at the scene where their youngest sister was hugging their mother/aunt the three could not sit still and

'-glomp!'

All four of them hugged Sienna.

Ashiel and Michael were watching this scene with a very complex yet warm feeling in their heart. Their family which only consisted of three of them had grown this much somewhere in the future. Both of them had wives, children, they all were a big happy family and they all were successful!

It was a dream any man dreams for but for the both of them, it had become a reality in the future.

***

Lucas and Hestia had already briefed Perez and Regina about what had happened and what were they steps they have to take now.

Perez nodded and Regina too noded.

Regina was the smallest among them but she was not foolish. She was a child who had her first magic manifestation at the age of 12 and awoke as a battle wizard. Perez too was a seasoned Nacht. He had already subjugated the named "Bomania".

Now their family was missing just one more member.

And they were on their way to get her.