Derek Hale

Your pov

You were running through the forest ignoring all the crunches of the twigs under your fast moving feet. Tears were cascading down your cheeks and your breaths were short. You looked behind you and saw a pair of Scarlett eyes. You turned around just kept running. You soon tripped over a large branch and cursed loudly.

A huge weight was added to your back and you flipped over so you were laying on your back. You saw the man that owned the Scarlett eyes and tried to get out from under him. He chuckled at your struggling and brought back his claws.

"Y/n?!" You heard Derek's voice pull you out of your nightmare. Once you realized what was happening you latched on to him and began sobbing.

"Derek. I-I was begging attacked by a werewolf. H-he was going to scratch me," you said between sobs. "It's okay, babe. You're safe with me. Nothing's gonna hurt you, I promise. As long as your with me I'll protect you, always," he said pulling you closer to his chest. He was near tears himself. "I love you," He whispered in your ear. You managed a small smile. "I love you too," you said softly.

"Ya'know, it's crazy. When I first met you I wanted nothing to do with you. Now, you're my everything. You mean the world to me, and I don't want to lose you. If I ever did I don't know how I would survive. When you cry it hurts me, so much. Please, don't cry," he said. You sat up and looked him in the eye. You cupped his cheek and kissed him. The kiss was filled with passion.

You knew that you loved him and didn't want to ever let him go. You also knew the he felt the same way.