"I know, and I'm not going to let myself get burnt out," she replied, resting her head back on his shoulder, "these next few days are important that I get in as much work as I can, because after the celebrations I won't be here for three weeks. Hell, I'm gonna be in Monaco for a few days before the celebration too!"

"Fine, fine," Charles chuckled, giving her shoulders one last squeeze before taking a step back, "but we've decided to come and do some work ourselves and keep you company!"

Alessandra shook her head, but couldn't fight the smile on her face as she looked at the two guys she adored through the mirror, knowing that as much as she's seeing them as pain in her ass, she knew how much they love and care for her. And in all honesty, she did appreciate them having them around in times like these.

"I appreciate you guys worrying about me," she said as she turned around, "how about you guys let me take a shower, and we can make breakfast before we head to the factory?"

The boys nodded, and when she watched them walk out of her room, she walked through her bedroom, picking out an outfit for the day and grabbed her phone, taking it with her inside the bathroom. As she started undressing, she looked at the device when she heard it vibrate, not noticing the smile that made its way on her lips once more when she saw his name appear on the notification.

Toto Wolff

Buongiorno Principessa di Maranello

You know I hate that nickname Torger
But Buongiorno a te

I know you hate it
Which is why I call you that

You think you're so funny

What can I say, I'm a funny man

Sure, keep telling yourself that

Have you been up long?

Only a while
Got woken up by intruders actually

Intruders???
Alessandra are you okay? Did you get hurt?

Oh yeah I'm fine
The intruders were in the form of Charles and Mick

Charles and Mick??
You didn't know they were coming?

Nope, found them hovering over my bed
Imagine waking up your drivers when you thought you were home alone

I don't know if I'm jealous that you woke up to two guys in your room which arent me
or concerned for your lack of privacy during winter break

My gut feeling says it's the first one

Now who's trying to be the funny one?

I'm not being funny I'm being honest
And like you my gut is almost always right

Don't you have guests to get to?

You're the one who stopped me from getting in the shower!

Oh really?
Shame I can't join you
I'd probably make you late to your meetings

Bye Torger

Alessandra rolled her eyes as she locked her phone and placed it on the sink before she took her underwear off and jumped in the shower, enjoying the feeling of the hot water hitting her skin. But her mind was quick to imagine the man she just stopped texting hovering behind her, his hands roaming round her body, touching her in ways she never knew was possible. She let out a groan as she ran a hand through her soaking wet hair, annoyed at the effect he left on her, how much she was craving his touch like she's been deprived of it for a very long time when it was only for three days. She hated to admit it, but she hoped that when she was in Monaco, he was there too.