First then pulled Khaotung's hand back to the cafeteria table. Every time Khaotung said something, First would pretend not to hear him.

"Drink this." First returned from buying a canned drink, he even opened the lid for Khaotung.

"You really don't care what I say."

"I just want you to eat well, so you can take good care of Louis too."

Khaotung snorted. "Really? That's all?"

First blinked his eyes. "What do you want to hear from me?"

First then noticed a smiling Khaotung, drinking his canned drink beautifully. No, it was just the effect of his love that burned every day for Khaotung.
His smile has meant so much to First since the day First saw Khaotung frightened by the blood on Louis' body.
His love was indeed smoldering, growing every day and even the word love seemed to be ready to be spoken but held on the tongue.

"Thank you."

"No problem, just lunch." First also often suddenly looked nervous like this whenever he was close to Khaotung.

"No, thank you for believing in me no matter what."

First sighed, he really wanted Khaotung to stop saying that.

"Isn't that natural? Friends should be like that."

Khaotung smiled again. "Really?" Again, the question came out of Khaotung's mouth.
.
.
.

Marc and First were currently in the parking lot of the extra class, Khaotung and Louis had already gone to class while Joong was absent again. It's been three days since he was excused from the extra class. Khaotung and Louis were choosing the right time to entertain him.

"Marc."

"Hem?"

First was getting ahead of Khaotung at the moment, especially since the hospital. Khaotung really didn't want First to leave him, and Marc who never seemed to find a place around Khaotung was falling further and further behind.
First was initially happy that Khaotung only saw him from the beginning, but on the other hand he was also uncomfortable because Marc was slowly becoming a friend to him.

"I plan to declare my love to Khaotung this afternoon."

Marc nodded his head. "Okay, do it."

"Huh?" First raised one eyebrow, he was confused because Marc always let him make any approach to Khaotung. Honestly, First had been doing some childish tricks to keep Khaotung away from Marc lately, and even when Marc found out about his behavior he didn't get mad.

"What? You want to do it, right?"

"No, competing is not like this bitch."

Marc smiled a little. "I thought we were competing."

"But I realize I'm just your audience," Marc continued.

"Are you giving up?" First asked.

"I realized early on that Khaotung wasn't interested in me. It's my fault for trying to get in when he didn't provide an entrance for me."

Marc chuckled, then reassured the First that he wouldn't be heartbroken for too long. Khaotung hadn't given him any hope so it was easy for him to forget Khaotung and see him again as a grumpy friend.

"Let me know whatever the outcome is, okay?" Marc excused himself to go to the cafeteria first, he was hungry and didn't have time to eat lunch at school earlier. Nan punished him for using First's blue shoes. His school shoes were soaked by Mrs. Khana.