"I will kill you," Pawin muttered.

Somehow, Aje and Khaotung were still able to be surrounded by their friends even though he had made their image as the best students very bad.
Aje could no longer even participate in any competitions because of his status, and Khaotung would get it soon too.

Pawin then came out of the toilet and found Louis sitting alone with Khaotung not far from him.
The two seemed to be getting along again making Pawin even angrier, what was wrong with the kids at his school. They had not treated Khaotung badly in a long time.

Neo: I'm hungry.

Dunk: Me too.

Neo: Pawin, we're hungry. Shall we play?

Dunk: Right, let's treat us.

Pawin immediately turned off his phone without replying to the messages from Neo and Dunk. Those two would only contact him if they were hungry and needed money.
It made Pawin think of Aje's words earlier, that he had no friends who understood to protect each other.
Again, Pawin saw the closeness of Khaotung and Louis.
Pawin also remembered how Marc had tried to protect Khaotung from Neo's attack. How  First hated him because he was accused of getting Khaotung's books wet under his seat.
As for Nan, Pawin could see that his guardian teacher favored Khaotung, even Mike, who was flatly rejected, still tried to approach Khaotung.

"Khaotung Thanawat, I will end this as soon as possible."
.
.
.

Marc and First were currently sitting together in the living room, First's parents happened to be working together so since returning from the extra class they had been together like this.

"Aren't you hungry?" Marc asked with his gaze focused on his cell phone.

"Why? Did you use delivery?"

"Yes, Khaotung just made a status about wanting to eat porridge. I'll order for him and if you want, I'll order for you too."

First frowned and then looked at his phone, and he saw Khaotung's post that Marc had commented on. Khaotung also apparently agreed with Marc who wanted to buy him porridge.

"No need, I'll just cook an omelet."

Marc nodded his head in understanding.

First then put his cell phone back on the table and watched Marc.
It seemed like Marc really liked Khaotung, he did everything to show that he cared about Khaotung.
First felt that he did but Khaotung didn't realize that he liked him more than just a friend.
Maybe it was because he always tried to counter Khaotung's arguments?

"Marc, I like Khaotung."

Marc stopped his hand on the phone screen, then he turned to First with a small smile and a nod. He already knew.

"I can even see it from Mars," Marc said and went back to playing with his phone.

"What are you going to do now?"

Marc looked back at First. "What do you expect?"

"You don't think that I'm your rival?"

"Right, you're my rival but you're also my friend. Do you want me to hate you?" Marc asked back.

"It's our right to like Khaotung, but he still decides. But, I seem to be moving faster, First."

First chuckled, he had so far disliked Marc's existence but Marc himself even considered him a friend.
In this case, he would feel guilty.
Soon the sound of the door being opened was heard, it was Khaotung.
He asked about the porridge Marc was going to give him.