─ 𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐁𝐄𝐆

Start from the beginning

"What happened to you calling me Charlotte?" I asked, brows raised as I grabbed my bag and left the room without hearing his reply. I sighed heavily as Jungkook led me out of the apartment and outside after locking the door.

Ushering me into his Mercedes, Jungkook sat my bag in the back as I strapped my seatbelt across my body.

"Why didn't Soo-Min come here with you?" I asked, drawing my eyes away from his tattooed hand as it tightened on the wheel as he drove down the road. The veins in his hands were prominent as he switched hands and bit down on his lip.

"She's spending a couple days with Taehyung..." He looked at me quickly through the corner of his eyes, "at his house."

"What?" I choked out, eyes bulging out of their sockets.

Soo-Min wasn't going to be at her house?

As in...I was staying in a house alone, with Jungkook?

Jungkook breathed in deeply and slowly nodded as we neared the Jeon house. Looking perfectly calm – which clashed with my crazed panic.

"What the hell? You planned this, didn't you?" I accused, "Soo-Min already agreed to come to my house for movie night!"

I was happy that she was getting to spend more time with Taehyung, but I knew she wouldn't just bail on me.

Jungkook pulled to a stop in front of his house and shut off the car and turned to me.

"Yeah, I did." He sighed, leaning back in his seat and spreading his legs slightly to get comfortable. "We need to talk sooner or later, little one. I took my opportunity when I saw it."

And he looked pretty damn happy about it too.

"Not this again," I sighed tiredly. I couldn't get think about what happened without turning as red as a tomato. I would make a fool of myself if I had to talk about it with him.

Jungkook watched me quietly.

"What else do we need to talk about? We both know and remember what happened, there's nothing we can do about it now."

It was Jungkook's time to sigh, "I know, little one. I didn't mean to hurt you." Both his hands clawed through his silky locks to tuck at them.

"You didn't." I replied, looking out the window.

"I did." He argued, "I saw you wincing the next day as you tried to walk."

Ah, fuck.

"It was my first time, Jungkook. I was expecting it to hurt." I returned, looking guiltily away as I turned and grabbed my bag from the back seat, ignoring his gaping shock as I threw open the door and jumped out of the car.

Taking a peek at my brightly lit phone screen, noticing it was nearing nine o'clock at night, I knew it would be best to get inside and lock myself in Soo-Min's room.

I heard the sound of Jungkook's combat boots hitting the pavement, before the beeping sound of his car locking urged me to fasten my steps. I sighed and waited for Jungkook to unlock the front door.

He soon came up behind me and dug in his pockets for the keys and unlocked the door.

"Thanks." I mumbled once he let me inside and turned on the lights.

Jungkook nodded but still looked bothered.

"No problem," he said, "You can take Soo's room – I'll order take out, yeah?" he licked at the silver hoop through his lip again. Diverting my gaze from the attractive gesture, I nodded. I walked past him and jogged up the stairs and soon I was safely in Soo-Min's room.