10. I..a.am..s.sorry.....😢

Tae did her pehli rasoi and made variety of dishes which impressed every family member. She received lot of praises and gifts for serving such tasty dishes.

Right now Jk's cousins are dragging Tae to one room cuz they wanna talk about something with her in secret.

They made Tae sit at the centre of the bed and themselves sat around her.

Tzuyu- Bhabhi we wanna talk about something interesting with you which no one tells us or talks about infront of us.

Tae- What?

Lisa- Something which happens between couples on first night.

Tae widened her eyes at her words.

Tae- Y..you all are too small to talk about such things.

Jennie- Ohh come on bhabhi we all are 18+ and you are just 3-4 years older than us. You are more likely our friend that's why we wanna discuss about this with you.

Tae lowered her head and didn't said anything. She's feeling embarrassed and wanna get out of there as soon as possible.

Tzuyu- So what happened between you and Kook oppa last night?

Tae didn't said anything. She continue to look down while fiddling with her pallu.

Lisa- He might be really good at kissing right? Uff his broad shoulders, rock hard abs, thick thighs. I admire him a lot. I wished to get married to him but you already stole him from me.

Tae- T..then you should have married him. You both might have looked good.

Three of them looked at each other when Tae said that.

Tzuyu- A..a..s.she is just joking. You don't take her words to your heart bhabhi. This Lisa is just idiot. Doesn't know where to speak what.

Lisa- Aree, why are you calling me idiot. I said what's in my heart.

Jennie gave her a smack on head for speaking stupid things.

Lisa- I am sorry bhabhi. I didn't meant that.

Tae- D..don't say sorry. You didn't said anything wrong.

Jennie- Keep this topic aside, btw you tell us; why did you got married so early? Can't wait to be with our oppa?

Tae- I.. it's...n..not like that. Appa asked my hand for him. So my dad agreed.

Tzuyu- Means you don't love our Oppa?

Tae looked at Tzuyu with nervousness. She doesn't know what she should answer.

Tzuyu- It's alright. Love blossoms slowly in arrange marriages. I am sure soon you are gonna fall for our Oppa cuz no one can resist his charms.

Tae smiled at her slightly.

After sometime they heard door knocking sound. Lisa went to open the door and saw Jk standing with ice creams in his hand.

Lisa- Oppa you bought ice cream for us.

Jk- Yeah.

Jk came inside and gave ice cream to everyone. He forwarded one raspberry flavoured ice cream cone infront of Tae.