💙Found|DabiHawks

Start from the beginning

"Why do you care? I'm just a random stranger, besides, I was trying to see my soulmate again" Y/n says. The person sighs.

"Don't ever do that again, understand?" the person says.

"Last time I checked you aren't the boss of me, I don't even know you, so why listen?" Y/n says.

"Little mouse, you are too important for this world," The person says. Y/n blinks a few times before getting an angry look on his face.

"Don't call me that! How the hell do you even know that name? Are you a stalker or some shit?" Y/n asks and the person sighs annoyed.

"No, I'm not a stalker, you are dense sometimes... look if I can't trust you to not try that again, you are going to come with me," The person says.

"I don't even know you," Y/n says. A flash of hurt passes through the person's eyes. The person sighs.

"Dabi, you can call me Dabi" Dabi says.

"Okay, Dabi, why do you care if I die?" Y/n asks.

"I know people who care about you if you died, they would be devastated," Dabi says.

"Yeah, right, like who?" Y/n asks.

"Come with me and find out," Dabi says and Y/n contemplates for a minute.

"Fuck it, fine, take me wherever, I think you'd of killed me by now if you wanted that, and you want me alive so let's go," Y/n says and Dabi smiles. Dabi gets up and helps Y/n up.

"Great let's go," Dabi says grabbing Y/n's hand and walking down the stairs and out of the building. The two of them walk until they enter a run-down bar.

"Hey Dabi, who's that?" another male asks.

"Hey Kurogiri, this is Y/n" Dabi says, and the male nods.

Y/n and Dabi walk to a staircase and walk up, entering a living area with a small tv and an old-looking couch.

"Dabi! Welcome back! Your boyfriend stopped by, he said to text him when you got back" A girl says.

"Thanks, Toga," Dabi says, pulling Y/n past the girl to his room.

"You can relax on my bed, I have to text my boyfriend," Dabi says and Y/n nods. Y/n lays down and closes his eyes.

At some point Y/n falls asleep, only waking up when he hears voices talking quietly. He sits up and sees Dabi talking to a figure, the person is blocked by the wall so Y/n can't tell who it is, although he recognizes the voice from somewhere.

"Why is he here? You know what we agreed on" The mystery voice says.

"I know what we said, but he was going to off himself if I didn't intervene, nothing would have gone to plan," Dabi says.

"Whatever, let's just wake him up and get this over with," the mystery voice says. Dabi walks in and sees Y/n staring at him and he halts causing the second person to bump into him and fall on the ground.

"Ouch, Dabi what the hell?" The mystery person says. Y/n now recognizes him as Hawks the pro hero and middle school best friend. Y/n, hawks, and Toya were all friends until Toya's passing then Hawks and Y/n drifted apart. Y/n was devastated when Hawks stopped answering him.

"Hawks? What are you doing here?" Y/n says. This makes Hawks look over and his eyes go wide.

"Y/n, hey, how are you?" Hawks asks getting up.

"I'm fine, what are you doing here? How do you know Dabi?" Y/n asks.

"We are friends," Hawks says.

"Okay, why were you both talking about me? What exactly do you mean by 'Get this over with'? Is this why you stopped me Dabi? Because I'll assure you Hawks doesn't care one bit if I'm dead or not" Y/n says looking at the men in front of him.