Karma:Fifty

Dabi stepped out of the apartment looking at the older male. "I just met you and I already don't like you, tell me why Izuku? Why did you pick him? Why are you with him?"

"You want the truth or do you want me to bluff?" He stared at Dabi who only smirked "I don't know, you think I'd like to hear the truth?" "Nah, you'd be pissed" he said with a laugh "don't play around with me, and don't play around with my Izuku, I know who you are and I know what you do"

"Really? How come?" "Your eyes, they're exactly like my enemy's...Enji" Dabi raised a brow "what do you know about my father?" "Don't worry about it, and either way I don't think I want my son dating the son of my enemy that's disturbing"

"Well he loves me-" "oh I know he does, why else would he be giving you more than one chance after you broke his heart?" "Mess this up again and I'll mess up your face" He said holding his pocket knife under Dabi's chin who looked at him surprised "got it?"

Izuku's Pov
I helped my mother set up the table after she insisted on making a meal to celebrate the news I had. "Where's dad?" I ask "oh he's talking to your boyfriend" "oh my god, seriously?" "Oh don't worry, I'm sure he won't do anything bad to him"

"Heyyy!" "Hari! Oh I'm glad you came" my mother said hugging him "of course! I couldn't miss this, congrats friendddd!" "Thank you Hari" "Girl and I came for your daddy too, he's cute" he whispered to me with a wink "stop! You're so embarrassing"  he laughed making his way to the kitchen lending a hand to my mother.

My dad walked in shutting the door as he sat down on the couch turning on the tv "where's Dabi?" "Dabi?" "Touya, we call him Dabi, where is he?" "Oh he left, he said he needed to get things done for graduation" "you didn't scare him off did you?" I ask crossing my arms as  he chuckled waving his hand around "nonsense, I would never do that to your little boyfriend" I shook my head walking over to Hari.

We all ate together and my mother wanted to take pictures to put an update on her little Facebook page showing off the accomplishments I've done to her family. It was pretty embarrassing but she always insisted on it.

Me and Hari were in my room talking about the new plans we'd come up with since I wouldn't be with him during our senior year. "Ahh I'm so excited! But sad that we won't do senior year together, it's what we looked forward to!" "I know! Im kinda sad about it too" "well, at least you'll be graduating with your boyfriend" he said teasingly "stop, he's not really my boyfriend... I don't know, it's really complicated"

"It's okay, I'm sure you two will work it out some day" "I hope so, I really like him..he's a sweet guy when he's not an asshole" I say with a smile, he smiled back hugging me tightly. "Soooo....when will your dad be single again?" "Hari!" "I'm kidding!"

"You're nasty, my dad is literally old" "but hot, what's it like?" "What do you mean?" "Having a dad who's a gangster?" "Oh my god, Hari I already told you, just because he has tattoos doesn't mean he's part of a gang" "hm...I guess so, but it's like...he has a lot of money, I don't get it"

"If you guys are rich, why live small?" "Because my dad doesn't want me to grow up spoiled, he said he wants me to be humbled and grateful for things" "smart, but for real though where does he get that type of money?"

"Don't worry about it" We turned over seeing my dad with a smirk as he walked away, me and Hari looked at each other and laughed "girlll, he's totally doing something he shouldn't be doing" "stop! You're gonna make me get scared of my own dad" "sorry, but come on! Let's go party!"