Karma: Forty Eight

Hari was out in the field listening to the music that played out on his speaker singing along with the music not realizing someone was watching him from behind "bet yo man knows if you don't, what's happening?!" He said laughing turning around standing still immediately with wide eyes.

Kai looked at him with a smile before chuckling "sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you" he said walking over to the flushed teen. "It's alright....um, not to be rude but why are you here? You don't even go to this school" he said crossing his arms while raising up a brow.

"Oh right, I came here hoping to find Izuku but looks like I found something else" he said making Hari smile in embarrassment as he giggled "well, he actually didn't show up today" "really? I tried reaching out to him but he never called back" "hm...I'll call him for you"

Izuku's Pov
I groaned patting my bed around until I finally found my phone that rang non stop "hello..?"

"Girl, did you seriously just wake up? It's 2 o'clock"

"I know, did you need something?"

"Well I'd like to know why you didn't come today?? You abandoned me!"

"I felt sore, I didn't want to show up"

"Hm...sore huh? Well anyways your Track buddy is here, he's looking for you"

"Oh...shit...I forgot I was supposed to see him today, Can you keep him company until I get there?"

"Sure"

I yawned rolling over to the other side of the bed, I rubbed my eyes getting up taking a quick shower and getting dressed. I got to school and entered through the back gate making my way to the track where I spotted Hari talking to Kai, the two had a smile on their faces as they sat by each others side.

"Oh there he is! Hey Izuku" Hari said "hey, sorry I didn't mean to oversleep" "how were you able to sleep till 2?" I looked at the two and shrugged my shoulders "anyways, Kai I have my paperwork ready" I said as I put my bag down "paperwork?" Asked Hari as he watched me hand some papers to Kai.

"I got a scholarship at one of the best colleges, I talked to the track coach insisting on giving Izuku a chance to enroll a year early" "A YEAR EARLY?" "Yup, I won't have to do senior year, I'll just go straight to college after this" "what! How??"

"Well, they were amazed by Izuku's talent" "and I have the brains for it" I said tapping my head as I winked at Hari who rolled his eyes "I thought you weren't gonna do college though?" "I wasn't but...I want to go pro, and taking this will lead me to become a pro athlete"

"Oh my god, really? That's amazing!" I smiled as Hari jumped in my arms hugging me tightly "I knew you'd do it! Wait, do your parents know?" "No, I wanted to surprise them" "ohh"

I looked at Kai who was going through the papers until he looked up at me "I think they're good, I'll turn them in for you" "thank you" I say getting a nod out of him "uh by the way, you uh...you free tonight?" Hari looked at me with a grin bumping my shoulder

"Oh um...sorry my dad just came back from America and I'm trying to be with him before he goes back so..." "oh no it's okay, I understand" "sorry but, Hari is free" I say smiling as I bumped shoulders with him.

He looked at me shocked as I laughed "oh...are you?" Kai asked looking at Hari who turned red "um...." "That's a yes" I say giving him a thumbs up "well okay, uh here's my number call me and I'll pick you up" Kai smiled at the both of us waving goodbye as he walked away.

"What just happened" "I got you a date, aren't you excited?" I said teasing Hari "stop! No, he's your man!" "Welll, I'm trying to work things out with you know who, besides I saw the way you two looked at each other" I winked at Hari who only laughed "god you're such a tease" "not even!"