Karma: Five

Dabi looked at his phone and sighed "just that? An a lol?" He got up from bed and started making his way to school. Once he got there he spotted Izuku and was making his way towards him until Hari got there "great, can't go there when hes around" he mumbled.

"Youre here early" Tomura said as he walked up to him "yeah I was hoping I'd run into someone" "for what? Don't you have a girlfriend?" "So? Who said I can't mess around with people?" "God you're horrible"

The two headed to their first period taking a seat next to each other as the rest of the students joined in. Dabi watched everyone else enter until Izuku entered, his eyes staring at him from top to bottom he looked at his face until locking eyes with him getting lost in them until he was nudged by tomura bringing him back to reality.

"What you looking at Izuku for?" He asks "wait you know him?" "I mean you don't? He's popular for the sport he does, and he's well...not so good news" Dabi looked at Tomura confused who only laughed "what?" "I'm just surprised you don't know anything about him since you're always messing around with people, if you plan on toying with him just know he'll do the same"

"No he won't" "he will, playing him is like you're playing yourself, he's just another you" "man shut your ass up, you just mad I actually got a chance with him" "sure what ever"

Izuku's Pov
I was texting Hari since I had no one to talk to since he had miss class for a test to take. I put my head down not knowing what I was going to do, I didn't know anyone here and I'm kinda shy to talk to the people here.

Everyone has a friend in this class while I don't, at least not for today. "Alright guys, today we'll be working with partners so I'll give you guys time to settle in and if you can't find a partner then I'll find one for you or you can work with yourself if you'd like" the teacher said with a smile.

I looked around the room debating on wether I should work with someone new or do this assignment on my own. My eyes met Dabi who raised his head at me, I looked at him waving my hand. I then noticed the guy sitting by him, he was writing in his book the whole time, I looked at Dabi again before getting up and walking over to them.

I past Dabi and leaned down in front of the boy
Who looked up at me "you're cute...." I say once I get a good look at his face I looked at Dabi  who looked confused "is he your partner for today?" I ask innocently. The two looked at each other answering both no and yes making me giggle.

Dabi's Pov
"Fuck you mean no? We always work together shit head!" "What? Like I said he has a good reputation for many things, I'm not losing my chance" he said as he got up "fuck you whore"
"You just mad he thinks I'm cute" "cute where? You ugly as fuck" I tell him as he walks away.

I worked on the assignment on my own and looked over at Izuku who was giggling at what ever the hell Tomura had to say. Man I'm going to fuck his blue headed ass up once this class is over.

Once the bell rang I got up from my seat grabbing my bag to walk over to them but they were already gone "what the fuck?" I walked out the class following them until they ended up parting ways where I grabbed Tomura by the throat "hey chill!" "Fuck was that for??" "You know I wanted to be with him!"

"Man get over it, he ain't want you" "and he wants your ass?" "Shocking right?" Dabi sighed as Tomura laughed patting his back "relax, you'll get a chance with him he is single after all" he said winking "fuck off"