•Chapter 2

"Im still thinking about Bills eyes.." my bestfriend said

"Girl it's not like we are going to meet them again. I mean it's unlikely that we will." I say

"I know but I'm just so lost.."

Right now we are in my dads car going to the clothing store at the stadium from yesterday.I mean the clothes were so cute we had to go back!!

Once we were dropped off me and my bestfriend ran into the store. She went straight for the jeans she saw yesterday. They were kinda baggy but it's okay because they fit perfect on her.

She walked towards me with them in her hands while I was looking at some skirts .

"Aw! Those are so cute!" I said

"I know right!?" She said smiling at them.

While she went for some tops I noticed a mirror beside me and looked at my outfit.

"I look so good" I thought to myself "Am I showing too much skin? Nahh."

As I was admiring myself in the mirror for a few seconds I noticed in the back that my bestfriend got 3 tops and was running back to me like a little puppy.

We looked around for jewelry, potential piercings,or anything else cute.I got 4 skirts, 3 tank tops, 2 jeans, and 2 belly piercing jewelry(yes u hv a belly piercing😜☝️)

While I was looking at the rings my bestfriend called me over from a few feet away.

"y/n come and see these super cute glasses!"

As I was coming over I notice a familiar face at the corner of my eye. Bill?!?!?

As my eyes focus on him I see more and more familiar faces!! The whole band !!!

I look at my bestfriend to see if she's seeing what I'm seeing and I already see her looking at me smiling.We both squealed silently at the sight of them!!

"Oh my gosh what if Tom sees me!!" I think to myself

"I'm gonna faint.." my bestfriend says pretending to fall back with her hand on her forehead.I playfully catch her while looking at the band in shock.

"Oh my gosh we have to ask for a picture atleast!!" I say to my bestfriend looking at them.

"But what if Bill says something?"

"Girl this is our only chance of getting to know them!!" I say pushing her towards them.

As I pull my bestfriend from her arm I go up to the band all looking at jeans.

"Hiiii we are big fans of yours!! My name is y/n and this is my bestfriend h/n!! We were at the concert here yesterday and we would love to take a picture!" I say jumping my eyes from the group to my bestfriend. She looked really nervous.It was so funny.Although I noticed Tom playing with his lip ring while I was talked.There's no way he likes me!!