•Chapter 6

As Tom looked out the window holding his plushie on his lap, I overheard my bestfriend and Bill talking about how she needed to be at home by 6. I guess I'll leave at that time as well since we live pretty close. I shrugged it off but wanted to make sure that I enjoyed these 3 hours with the band...

Toms pov

I look over from the window , hoping that she won't notice me turn to look at her. She looks so beautiful. Her bronzed skin, her captivating eyes, her soft hair, her defined face, her skinny hands, her curvy waist, her long and toned legs, her soft skin with a hint of sweet and gentle perfume.She's divine.She looks worried listening to Bill and her little friend talk. Although we have little time together, I'll make sure she enjoys it with me...

Y/N's pov

Once I get off the bus, I take a look at the restaurant we were supposedly eating from. "Dang this restaurant boujeeee girl" I say to my bestfriend as I bump her with my elbow. She giggles as she interlocks arms with Bill and walks inside to order takeout.

Tom comes up from behind me and holds my waist as he leads me to the door behind Bill and my bestfriend. I blushed a bit as I didn't expect his gesture.

...

I ran out of the tour bus and sped up the hill excitedly. This picnic was gonna be soooo much fun!! The boys sat down the food on the table on top of the hill meanwhile me and my bestfriend rolled down the hill together and the other girls just gossiped sitting down on the table.We sat down to eat and it was delic!-

"hey, look at me?" says Tom as he pushes my jaw with his delicate fingers to make me face him.

"you have grass in your hair" his soft yet seductive voice with a hint of a funny German accent made me feel fuzzy inside. He removes a blade of grass from an isolated hair strand coincidentally close to my cheek, causing his soft fingers to touch my face. I giggle nervously and I look away from his predatory eyes.

...

The topic the whole picnic was summer plans, my fav topic !! Except I don't know if they'll let my bestfriend go.. I'm sure she'll go. I mean she did all her chores and stuff right?!?!

..

After we ate we played around the park. Playing tag, rolling along the hills,petting dogs on walks, and even a few fans recognized the band! I got a bit jealous at a female fan taking a picture with Tom. She was holding him so closely and tightly. I understood she was a fan but I just couldn't help the fire of jealousy burn up inside of me. At least he didn't hug her back in front of me. As soon as they were done talking I stole Tom away by holding his arm as we walked away. I felt her eyes on me but it just made me feel better about myself.

"she was pretty." I say to Tom as we walk along the park, trying to see what respond I would fish out of him.

"i guess. you're way more beautiful though." his chuckles uplifted my mood.I giggle with him.

...

the view outside of the bus is breathtaking..