Chapter 3, Chase's day off is ruined?

Chase's P.O.V
It was a beautiful day in Adventure Bay. I was chilling at the lookout, just enjoying myself well until Ryder blocked my sunlight.
"Chase, can you get your girlfriend to calm down, please?" Ryder asked me as he pointed toward the lookout. "Why, what is she doing?" I asked him. "She's being a menace," Ryder replies. "Ok, Ryder, Sir," I reply as I walk towards the lookout. What is Skye doing that I have to fix it? This was supposed to be my day off. As I walked into the lookout, I saw Skye jumping around like a pogo stick. "Skye, what are you doing?" I asked her with a serious tone. "Oh, shit sorry Chase," she replies as she stops. "It's ok, my beautiful princess," I reply as I kiss her cheek. "Chase, you want to have some fun time," Skye says as she rubs against me. I love it when she does that. "Not right now, my beautiful princess," I reply. "Ok, Chasey, another time," Skye replies with a frown. I don't like it when she does this it makes me sad. "You know I don't like it when you do that," I reply with a slightly annoyed tone. "Oh, sorry Chasey I didn't mean to upset you," Skye replies as she kisses my cheek. "Aww, I can't stay mad at you," I reply as I kiss her back. "Yay, I love you so much, Chasey," Skye replies with a happy tone. "I love you too my beautiful princess," I reply with happiness in my voice. So after talking to Skye, I continued my day off but then I was knocked to the ground by Marshall who had me pinned. After a while, me and Marshall hung out But something had changed. I'm starting to develop feelings for him, but that can't be possible. But you are my best friend. Well, I was supposed to be joining a day off. Now I'm starting to wonder if I like my best friend. Or not My day off has been ruined.

An:hey Jimmy here Sorry for the late update but I have just not been motivated lately I do hope you are enjoying the story so far Jimmy Thee Raging Gamer out.