4

Tae Rae closed his locker only to see Ricky smiling at him. He rolled his eyes and started walking fast in another direction. Ricky followed him

"Hey foureyes, when did you become sonic?" Ricky asked smirking while Tae Rae ignored him.

Tae Rae started climbing the stairs to go to his class and Ricky continued following him.

"What kind of shoes are you wearing? You really have a bad fashion taste" Ricky said making Tae Rae grit his teeth in anger. But he still ignored him.

Tae Rae didn't hear his footsteps again so he turned and saw Ricky with a girl who was blushing. Tae Rae scoffed and continued walking to his class.

He was about to open the door when he felt someone drag his collars.

"Wah Tae Rae. Feeling comfortable huh? Didn't I tell you to meet me at the rooftop?" Bomin asked squeezing Tae Rae's uniform. Tae Rae clutched Bomin's hand trying to release his grip.

"I..had things to do" Tae Rae struggled to speak. Bomin scoffed and looked at his friends.

"This fag needs some beating huh? Don't you think?" Bomin said and started dragging Tae Rae away.
The other students watched as Bomin dragged him away.

Bomin opened the door to the rooftop and threw Tae Rae making him fall harshly on the rough ground. Tae Rae's glasses fell out of his face making Tae Rae panic.

Bomin smirked and crushed up Tae Rae's glasses with his foot. "You fucking have the guts to say that to my face. That you had things to do? You must be fucking crazy" Bomin said crouching in front of
Tae Rae.

Tae Rae tried to run but Bomin held him down by clutching his hair. "A-Ahh! Let me go!" Tae Rae shouted in pain.

Bomin laughed looking at Tae Rae's face. "Did you bring what I asked? If you did, I'll let you go" He said smirking.

Bomin asked Tae Rae to get their teacher's flash drive that contained the upcoming exam questions.

Tae Rae shook his head as a no. Bomin's smile fell and his brows furrowed "You had one fucking job Tae Rae! You fucking useless shit!" Bomin shouted and kicked Tae Rae's abdomen.

Tae Rae fell back and Bomin's friends immediately held him up for Bomin to keep punching him.

Bomin avoided Tae Rae's face as he punched and kicked him.

He panted and swayed his hand in the air as he looked at Tae Rae whom had his head down.
Tae Rae felt something coming up his mouth and he immediately spat it out only to see blood.

Bomin laughed loudly seeing Tae Rae's horrid face.

"It's not my fault you're this lazy, something so easy to get, yet you couldn't. Fucking fag" Bomin said squeezing his grip on Tae Rae's hair.

Tae Rae glared at him, Bomin saw his glare and landed a hard punch to his belly making Tae Rae cough loudly.

"Wimp" Tae Rae muttered and Bomin's nose immediately flared. He squeezed his hand and used all his strength to punch Tae Rae on his face, knocking him out.

"Y-Yah Bomin. You over did it!" One of his friends said almost panicking.

"Fucking shut up. It doesn't matter if he dies, it's not like it's our first time" Bomin said and spat on Tae Rae. "Let's go, he's still breathing" Bomin said and walked towards the door.

He opened the door and saw Gunwook. Gunwook looked confused as he wondered what he was doing there. Bomin knew Gunwook was his junior, not only that, he knew that Gunwook was a good boxer and was training to be a professional boxer.

He was lowkey intimidated by Gunwook but he wouldn't let him know.

He quacked Gunwook and tried to walk. Gunwook immediately caught sight of a body on the floor.

"Wait" Gunwook muttered and held Bomin's uniform as he still looked at Tae Rae's body.

"Who's that?" He asked and looked at Bomin.
"Don't know. We saw him here when we got here"
Bomin said trying to remove Gunwook's grip.

Gunwook was skeptical about his reply so he dragged Bomin back to the rooftop and there he saw Tae Rae's clear face.

"Did you do this to him?" Gunwook muttered as he still looked at Tae Rae.
"Yah watch w-what you say. I j-just told you–

"I ask again.." Gunwook looked at Bomin as his eyes got serious. He knew Tae Rae and he knew how kind hearted Tae Rae is. So seeing him get hurt, was a
no-no to him.

"Did you do this to him?" Gunwook asked and Bomin sighed brushing his hair backwards.

"Aishh this is fucking hilarious being in this situation with my junior. Yes I did alright?! He's a fag–
Gunwook didn't let him finish as he landed a punch on Bomin, instantly knocking him out.