8

Gyuvin saw Yujin from afar so he ran quickly and shook Yujin's shoulders making him flinch.

"Hyung you scared me" Yujin clicked his tongue as he removed Gyuvin's hands from his shoulders.

Gyuvin smiled and ruffled Yujin's hair.
They got into school and met Matthew just by the gate.

"Hyung" Gyuvin called and Matthew looked up from tying his shoelaces to Gyuvin. "Oh? Gyuvin, Yujin. What a coincidence, I was just thinking of you two"
Matthew said smiling.

He was about to stand up from his crouch but he stopped when his eyes landed on Yujin's hand.

"Yujin, what happened to your hand?" Matthew asked gently holding Yujin's hand. Yujin panicked and quickly removed his hand from Matthew.

"I uh- I mistakenly touched a hot pot at home" Yujin said and Gyuvin furrowed his brows.
"Come on. Let's get it checked at the clinic."
Gyuvin said and Yujin shook his head quickly.

"It's fine. I have to go to my class now" Yujin said and walked out quickly. Matthew and Gyuvin watched him as he walked away.

"That was weird. He's definitely hiding something" Matthew muttered.

"Yeah. And why's he wearing a hoodie when the weather's so hot?" Gyuvin said and clicked his tongue.

"Anyway Hyung, I'll see you at lunch" Gyuvin said rubbing Matthew's back.

-

Matthew closed his locker and turned. He flinched when he saw Ji Woong standing in front of him.

"Oh Hyung" Matthew awkwardly said. He wasn't really close with Ji Woong because of how excessively quiet he was. He knew Ji Woong was a single worded guy and he didn't speak much so they haven't really had an interaction.

"You forgot this yesterday" Ji Woong said and showed Matthew what was in his hand. Matthew saw his pencil pouch that he was looking for.

"Oh Thanks Hyung, yesterday when I was doing my homework, I couldn't just find it" Matthew said and grabbed it. "I'll be going then" Matthew said and wanted to leave but Ji Woong held his hand.

"Uhh Matthew..." Ji Woong started, he couldn't maintain an eye contact, he rubbed his neck as he looked elsewhere.

"A new movie's showing in the cinema on Saturday, I'm going to see it" Ji Woong said and Matthew nodded. "Okay?"

"I just wanted to let you know...oh and uhm, Jin's cafe just added a new dessert to their menu. I'm going to check it out after school today" Ji Woong said and put his hands into his pockets.

Matthew furrowed his brows in confusion as he wondered why Ji Woong was telling his these.

"Okay Hyung, have fun with that" Matthew said and smiled as he walked away.

Ji Woong watched Matthew till he was out of sight.
He sighed and clicked his tongue.

-

Tae Rae took out another textbook and added it to the stacks of books he held.

"Hyung" he flinched when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned and saw Gunwook grinning at him.

"Gunwook, you scared me" Tae Rae and held the books tighter, Gunwook saw the books Tae Rae held, he quickly took them from him

"Ah Gunwook, the books are quite heavy" Tae Rae said trying to take back the books but Gunwook stopped him.

"Don't worry Hyung, I work out hard enough so you don't need to stress yourself" Gunwook said patting his biceps, Tae Rae smiled and nodded.

They went and sat beside a window in the library.

Tae Rae took out the books he needed and started studying. Gunwook just started scribbling on a paper as he watched Tae Rae study.

"Yah, did you hear about the bet going on in tenth grade?" A student asked his friend. They were seated behind Tae Rae's table.

Gunwook being a nosy poke as he is, quickly put his whole attention to the student.

"What bet?"

"Shhh don't tell anyone, you know the senior in Eleventh grade? The first class student?"

"Oh yeah yeah the really smart senior, uhh Senior Tae Rae"

Tae Rae quickly stopped writing when he heard his name, he looked at Gunwook and already saw him looking at him.

"Yeah him, Apparently, Ricky played a bet with Jaehyun. If Ricky gets Tae Rae to confess under a month, Jaehyun would let him date his sister"

Gunwook immediately stood up and walked to them, surprisingly, they were his classmates.

"Yah watch what you say. Don't go around saying trash. Your words may cause harm to others" he said and his two classmates chuckled.

"Listen Gunwook, you know I don't lie, I was there when the bet started. Ricky is trying to play Senior Tae Rae, it's a bet. You should know how much Ricky has been going for Jaehyun's sister"
His classmate said.

Gunwook was about to talk but he stopped when he heard Tae Rae's chair move. Tae Rae stood up and started packing his books.

"Hyung.. you don't have to leave, I can get them to leave" Gunwook said and Tae Rae shook his head.

"No, it's...it's not about them, I just have a headache. I'll study later" Tae Rae said, flashing Gunwook a smile. 

Once he walked out of  Gunwook's presence, his smile fell.