I walked over and sat beside Donna on the couch. I grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and I looked at Harvey for permission and he nodded his head then I covered Maddie up and she turned her head.

Mike walked back in with pizza. "Jessica wants some, so can someone come with me?" I asked.

"I will." Donna said, making me nod my head.

I stood up carefully while holding Maddie close to me, I wrapped the blanket around her more and Donna and I walked down to Jessica's office with the pizza and plates.

I heard soft snores come from Maddie which means she fell asleep. I pulled my phone out and took a picture then sent it to Nick.

We reached Jessica's office and we walked inside. "Who is the adorable little girl sleeping in your arms?" Jessica asked making me smile.

"This is Maddie Rossi, Nick Rossi's little sister." I said making Jessica smile.

"She's staying with us for as long as her little heart wants to," My Dad said making Donna smile.

"I'm so coming over after work to see her." Donna said making me smile.

"She'll love that." I said making Donna and Jessica smile big.

A small yelp came from Maddie making me look down to see her face was scrunched up like she was in pain. "Maddie baby, wake up." I said patting her back.

She flinched as she woke up and then bursted into tears making me walk into my dads office and sit down in once of his chairs. "What's wrong baby?" I asked while wiping her tears.

"D-don't let her get me please." She sobbed making my heart break.

"Who baby?" I asked her and she bursted into more tears. "Rafaella?" I asked making her nod her head while crying hard.

"She's not going to get you baby, I'll be here to protect you okay baby?" I asked her making her nod her head then she laid it back on my shoulder.

I rubbed her back for some time until I heard her snores again. I took the blanket off her since it was getting a little warm. I stood up then laid her on my dads couch until I took my jacket off and then I picked her back up carefully.

I held her close to me and she laid her head back on my shoulder. I kissed her head then grabbed my jacket and covered her up with it then I grabbed the blanket and walked out of my dads office.

I walked back into Jessica's and they all had frowns on their faces. "She thinks Rafaella is going to get her." I told my dad which made him pull his phone out and then he walked out Jessica's office.

"Who is Rafaella and why is Maddie afraid of her?" Donna asked.

I told them everything that happened last night and they felt sorry for Maddie and they said they'll do everything to help protect her.

Dad walked back in and nodded his head towards me which means he took care of her. Dad and Jessica grabbed two slices of pizza and Donna and I walked back to the others.

"Awe, why was she crying?" Rachel asked once she noticed dried tears on Maddie's cheeks.

Donna explained it to them and they said they would also help protect her since she's nothing but sunshine and doesn't deserve what she's going through.

I laid Maddie on the couch beside Mike and she rolled over while holding my jacket close to her which made everyone smile. I covered her up with the blanket then kissed her head.

I pulled my phone out and dialed Nick and looked at Donna who nodded her head. I walked out and sat at Donna's desk.

"How's Maddie?" Was the first thing he asked.