→⁠_⁠→prologue←⁠_⁠←

(Pov:???)

???: You want to know how Y/n came to be....? Well I'll gladly inform you... You can call me... Faker.
°=================================°
(Pov: 3rd person)
We are in honkai impact... The universe where Y/n originated from.... This is where it all happened...

We scene shift to a different place... A place where a white haired girl and a red haired girl are seen fighting.....

We scene shift again to see a white haired man running through hoards of monsters trying to reach the red haired girls... This man is none other than Y/n himself...

We see Y/n desperately trying to reach the red haired girl as he used his abilities just to clear the way.... But it isn't enough... He seems like he's going to be late.... He screamed loudly as he summoned a red spear.... He shouted...

Y/n: Your hearts are mine honkai!

Y/n threw the spear as it pierced through hoards of enemies.... But it wasn't enough... There were still too many to reach her...

He desperately kept using up all his mana just to reach her...

He summoned a sword which he swore never to summon again....

The sword of light....

Y/n: EX-

Light surrounded him as he pulled the sword down.

Y/n: CALIBURRRRR!!

The pillar of light hit the enemies as if it was a pillar itself. Burning through the Honkai... But it was not enough...

Y/n: Himeko!

He shouted her name. A name which many held dear to them. A name Y/n loved. The person who owned this name was someone dear to him. And he didn't want to see her disappear from his life.

He kept slaughtering through honkai desperately trying to reach her.... But it was too late... Y/n arrived right before Himeko was seen... Falling.... He caught Himeko desperately as he looked at her

The man cried at the sight of the woman he loved.... Just there... Dying in his arms...

Himeko then spoke as she put her hands on Y/ns cheek.

Himeko: don't be sad I'm gone.... Be glad that I was able to meet such an amazing person like you....

Y/n cried harder as he hugged himeko tightly...

Y/n: I can't lose you himeko...

Y/n said as he kept hugging her tightly.

Himeko: I don't wanna lose you to.... But there's always an end to happy endings... I love you Y/n... Don't forget that...
.
.
.

Himeko kissed Y/n on the lips as she fell lifeless in his arms... Himeko Murata is dead....

Y/n cried loudly as he held the person he loved in his hands. The love of his life... Is gone...

°=================================°

We scene shift into a couple days after her death... A place where her funeral is taking place.

Y/n was depressed at the sight of his lover in that casket....

He's seen with an umbrella as many were also seen at himeko's funeral.

°=================================°
We scene shift to a few years right after APHO as he is seen talking to welt about "inter dimensional trave"

Y/n:so your telling me... There's another universe out there...? With another himeko...