armin hides both the mask and the suit in eren's dirty laundry then goes to start up the shower.

he doesn't even wait for the water to warm up and steps inside. the cold water taps against his back like bullets and washes away his sins. his sins get pulled down the drain in the form of red drops.

with a sigh, armin finally begins to wash his hair. the water is now scolding hot (his preferred temperature) and it turns his skin pink, but he doesn't care. armin reaches for eren's shampoo bottle but a smaller hand beats him to it. his head turns so fast his neck snaps.

y/n stands behind him in all of her naked glory. armin shamelessly drags his eyes up and down her body. he takes a deep breath. "turn around." she says, pulling his eyes away from her body. he furrows his brows so she elaborates. "i want to wash your hair."

armin does as he's told and turns around. y/n takes a few steps closer so that she's right behind him and reaches up to start scrubbing his scalp with the shampoo. armin has to bite his lip to stop himself from moaning out when he feels the tips of y/n's nails massage his scalp. he tilts his head so that his girlfriend has easier access to his head.

when she's done, y/n taps his back as signal for him to rinse. while he rinses out his own hair, y/n wraps her arms around armin's waist and pulls herself closer to his back. armin practically melts into her embrace.

"i'm sorry." she mutters, squeezing his waist.

"why didn't you lie?" armin questions, slowly turning around. he stares down at his pretty little girlfriend with a blank expression.

she blinks and slowly pulls herself away from armin to divert her attention to the floor. "i—" she pauses to cover her tits with her arms, "i don't know. i thought it would be worse if i lied..." she says with a small shrug.

armin nods, "okay..."

it's quiet for a moment, nothing but the sound of water hitting the slick floor bouncing off of the tile floors.

"could you condition my hair for me now?" he asks.

y/n is quick to pump a dollop of eren's conditioner in the palm of her hand then get to work.

after everyone is washed up and relaxed, they gather in the living room and start debating on a movie.

"it was connie's idea so he should pick." sasha states around a mouthful of Doritos.

"where even is connie?" mikasa ponders with a perked brow.

everyone looks around as they take in the fact that connie is indeed missing. "huh... i wonder where he snuck off to." y/n mumbles.

"eh, it's whatever. just pick a damn movie." eren huffs.

everyone settles on a classic: monster house. eren gets up to dim the lights as everyone else shuffles around to get comfortable. y/n and armin sit in the corner the couch, eren is at the foot of said couch, and sasha and mikasa are on the floor in front of the couch. everyone has a decent amount of blankets and pillows and there are snacks and drinks on the coffee table.

as the movie begins, the house falls into silence. for the first time in hours, it's quiet.

eren leans back into his cushion with a groan and briefly shuts his eyes. he starts to relax into the cushion when all of a sudden, a portion of the couch gets pushed back and someone's joints pop. eren peels an eye open.