Chapter 2: Changes

I ran and hugged him tightly. It was Bill. I knew i recognised him from the crowd.
"I though you were in Croatia?!" i said muffled since my head was buried into his chest. He laughed and hugged me back. Bill Kaulitz, my best friend, was standing in front of me after all
these years. I was so happy to finally see him in person again.
"We missed you and wanted to surprise you" Bill pulled away from the hug and pointed to the door. Georg and Gustav walked in. I couldn't contain my excitement. I squealed and ran to hug them. I was welcomed by a long comforting hug from the both of them.

"You guys have changed so much, omg Bill your hair?! it's so long?!" I gasped, touching his hair. He let out a laugh and then sighed.
"Ah it's so good to finally see you again, you look amazing" he smiled. I smiled back and picked up my bag.
"What hotel you guys staying at?" i asked, taking my perfume out and then spraying myself.
"The royal inn" Gustav said, sitting on the edge of the sofa.
"Oh no way? i'm staying there too" i smiled and they all looked excited, "I'm heading there now, you guys wanna come with or you wanna do your own thing?" i asked, opening the door before turning around.
"Duh, we wanna come with" Bill said smiling and with that we all left the building and made our way to the hotel.

During the car ride back, we all talked a lot. They were telling me everything that has happened in their lives and i did the same. Even-though i spoke to them every day via phone, being in person with them again was just amazing. When we arrived to the hotel, I parted from the guys for about an hour or two, since i had something i needed to do, and they had told me to meet them on the balcony of the hotel. After some time, i made my way to the balcony and i saw them all sitting there, talking away to each other. I went to say hi but Gustav already clocked me and interrupted me.

"Sydney!" he said with a smile and came up and gave me a big hug.
"Hey guys, sorry i'm a bit late, i had to take care of something" i said sitting down.
"Yay, you're here" said this voice in a sarcastic tone from just across the balcony. His voice reminded me of nails on a chalkboard. I fucking hated the sound of his voice.
"Oh, it's you" i said bluntly, rolling my eyes.
"Hmm, i see your style hasn't changed since we were kids" Tom said, lighting up a cigarette.
"I see you still have the same unwashed dreads from when you were 12" i said without hesitation, "if you're going to have dreads, at least wash them" i said with a sarcastic smile.
"I have you know, i'm getting my hair done tomorrow" he snapped back, giving me a death stare.
"Mhm" i raised my eyebrows in disbelief, "sure thing".

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. The others laughed before Bill sparked up a conversation.
"Okay, enough with your bickering" he chuckled, "Syd, we got something we need to tell you" he said standing up and taking a deep breath.
"I'm listening" i said intrigued, edging out to the edge of my seat. Bill paused and took a deep breath before looking straight at me.
"We're moving here!" he said in a squeaky and fast tone. My jaw dropped. I stood up and hugged him.
"Dude, that's awesome!" i laughed and he hugged me back. We stayed hugging for a bit before i went and hugged Georg and Gustav.

The night went by and it was now 1:00am. We had spent the majority of the night catching up with each-other and messing about. It reminded me of when we were kids. It was a wholesome night. We were all chilling until Tom got a message and told everyone he had someone coming to visit him. We all knew exactly what he meant by that.
"Pig" i mumbled under my breath followed by a fake vomit sound.
"Oh shut the fuck up" He said passing me whilst putting his middle finger up to me, "We all know what you do, Sydney Mathers, with your 'new fuck buddy' every week" he said in a smug tone. I screwed up my face and turned my head to give him the dirtiest look i could ever give someone.
"That was uncalled for Tom" Bill said, sighing. I completely ignored Bill and snapped at Tom.
"At least i don't have every disease known to man infested and swimming around inside my body" I hissed at him with so much attitude. He gave me a dirty look before Bill interrupted both of us.
"Woah! okay, no, that's enough from the both of you," he said standing up and walking over to Tom, "Tom you go meet your friend and Sydney, you chill out" he said, pointing at the door. Tom nodded and took one more look at me before, putting his middle finger up and walking away. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Your brother is still the same childish fucking jerk from when we were kids" i said looking at Bill. Georg looked at Gustav and they shrugged their shoulders. Bill looked over to them and gave them a look before making his eyes return to me.
"What?" i asked looking at them weirdly.
"There's no easy way to say this" Bill sighed before glancing over at Gustav.
"Well don't look at me, you started the sentence so you can finish it" he said folding his arms and leaning back with a smug look on his face. I couldn't help but snicker. He always pulled the funniest faces and said the funniest things at the right time. Bill gave Gustav a look before Georg rolled his eyes and looked at me.
"The band's reputation is going down, negativity" he said. I felt a bit bad for them.
"And we need you to help us" Bill said and my gaze shifted over to him.
"Sure, anything" i said nodding my head. I took a sip of my coke and that's when Bill asked the question.
"We need you to be Tom's fake girlfriend" he said and i spat out my drink everywhere and stared at him in shock.