Chapter 6: The Dome

Magsimula sa umpisa

Luckily this form, as well as the first, were the least painful to change into. And as soon as I entered, A familiar little one, took notice of me.

 And as soon as I entered, A familiar little one, took notice of me

And as soon as he saw me, he became his usual excited self. His name was Edgar, and he was one of our pups. But he was a special one to me. He reminded me of myself as a child. And I had always been close with his father.

Edgar: "Uncle Mat!"

He ran to me, I would kneel down to his level, and we hugged each other happily. His large tail would wag as he giggled. I would rub his hair and smile.

Matthew: "It seems you've gotten your second form."

Edgar: "I have! Doesn't it look super cool! I'm just as strong as you now, hehe."

I would smile at the little one. And nod.

Matthew: "You are even mightier than Vander himself."

Vander was our leader. He was the only one in our pack, who was capable of taking on the third form, without going completely berserk. Everyone looked up to him, and respected him. He was a good man. And he was like a father to everyone in the pack.

Edgar: "Well I wouldn't go that far Uncle. He's way stronger. Papa told me that he can break mountains and stuff! I wanna get that strong one day."

Matthew: "You will little one. One day."

I would pat his head, and stand up.

Matthew: "Where is your father anyway? Stuffing his face I assume."

Me and Edgar would giggle.

Edgar: "Yeah, he's over there near the feeding den. I already ate, so I'm just chilling out."

I would give him one last pat on the head, then make my way over to his father. The feeding den had all types of food, from meat, to desserts, to any other flavor you could think of. As I entered, I would smile, once I took notice of Thomas, stuffing his face full of donuts.

Matthew: "You just couldn't help yourself, could you?"