"i should really tell him about us," miracle said and i laughed a little.

"now because of a little stalker you're gonna roll him? tsk," i teased and miracle slapped my shoulder.

"this could get really bad if he found out the wrong way." she said, making a point and i nodded.

she wasn't wrong.

"you wanna tell him now?"

"a little further when im feeling calm and collected."

i nodded and pecked her cheek.

"anytime you're ready, baby."

i closed down my laptop and she climbed into my arms. i wrapped my arms around her body, inhaling her scent.

"how long are we staying for?"

"four nights and three days." i replied.

mira hummed and she climbed on top of me. she started to roll her hips against mine and i figured out what she was doing. i smirked and placed my hands on her hips. miracle bit her lip as she stared down at me, grinding her hips. she lifted my shirt over her head and she took a hold of her breasts, squeezing them.

i guided her hips in a steady rhythm as my dick grew between us. miracle moaned softly and she twirled her nipples between her fingers and tugged at them.

she leaned down and placed her lips on mine, releasing her breasts. i could feel her hard nipples rubbing against the fabric of my shirt. our lips molded together as one as we kept grinding, eager for the friction. miracle's soft lips against mine was ecstasy.

"i want your dick inside of me right now."

"so demanding," i teased and she laughed slightly.

miracle lifted her hips off mine and i pulled down my shorts and boxers. my dick sprung out and miracle licked her lips as she looked at it. she took me in her hand and rubbed her thumb on my tip, spreading the precum.

i let out a throaty moan at the pleasure that her hands were giving me. she spat down on my dick and pumped her hands against me, lubricating it.

she shifted her panties to the side and raised her hips, positioning my dick at her entrance. she slowly slides down on my length, both of us moaning at the friction. miracle lets out a soft whimper and places her hands on my stomach as she rose and lowered herself.

*it feels so, so good," miracle moaned.

i know, baby. i know.

i placed my hands on her ass as she rode me, bouncing on my dick at her pace. a sigh left my lips when she clenched around me. i looked at her beautiful face to see her eyes closed as a look of bliss rested on her face.

"look at me," i demanded, "open your eyes and look at me while you ride me, miracle."

her eyes fluttered open and she started to pick up the pace with her hips. her bottom lip rolled between her teeth as she tried to contain her moans. i smacked her ass and she let out a whimper.

"let me hear you," i said and a moan came from my lips. i could feel myself getting near and i knew she was near too.

i wanted to take control but i let her have it. slow fuck was not my thing but with her, i was starting to... like it? not mind?

miracle's breasts bounced as she rode me, her moans getting louder and louder as the minute went by.

"gonna cum for me?" i rasped out. miracle nodded and she let out a loud moan.

she clenched around me numerous times and i grit my teeth as i tried to control myself. i did not want her to get pregnant, not right now at least.

"cum for me." i moaned. miracle's body shook on top of mine and i realized that it was a thing that her leg did when she was cumming, when she felt really good.

after she rode out her orgasm, i lifted her off of my dick and miracle brought her hand down to my length and started pumping her hands against me. i closed my eyes as i let my orgasm wracked over my body.

we took a breather and miracle leaned down and pecked my lips.

"i'll have to start investing in birth controls. every time we have sex, this is gonna happen and it requires another shower so wasting water." she mumbled and i didn't look at her.

"that is why wipes are invented. to stop people from taking unnecessary showers," i muttered and she climbed off of me and opened the bedside drawer where there was a blue pack of wipes. she throws it at me and i caught it.

"that is just nastiness."

"it is not if you're not actually just doing a small mess."

"im gonna get ready. i need a tour of la. i can't spend my days in here with you having sex with me."

"or that can happen, yes. i don't mind." i chirped and miracle turned and looked at me. my eyes fell to her body.

damn.

"i don't think you'd have the stamina for that, felony."

i chuckled at her assumption.

"this is your second time having sex with me. don't doubt my stamina." i rasped.

"w-well you don't have the amount of sperm for that then."

i raised my brows.

"you don't want to debate on this with me. get dressed like you said you were going to." i said, watching as she tried to hide the smile that was growing on her face.

she turned and walked towards the closet, entering.

when i got this suite, i made sure that it was luxurious where she'd have all that she needs and so she did.

i sighed as i dropped the wipes pack on the bed and threw my head back against the pillow and stared at the ceiling.

i am whipped.

-

I feel like as the chapters goes by, im getting worse at writing smut. that felt crappy and too much inner thoughts, ygm? 

thoughts?😭

alsooo a lil warning bc i plan on making this book long
: there'll be times when they go at it in a public bathroom, there'll be a humiliation kink, degrading, edging, cnc and well, sex lots of it.

i feel like i have this warning before but it was probably in my other books. if you're a normal reader, you'd know that this is included in every book i ever write — cnc and public seggs.