Wang Jiugui was embarrassed. His smile wasn't as sincere as before. "Lady He can't still be thinking about Young Master Fan, right? Young Master Fan is about to get married. Why do you …"

"Shut up!" Before he could finish his words, Wang Jiugui felt a punch on his face and fell to the ground with a thud.

He Yunsheng stood in front of him and pointed to the distance. "Get out of here!" she said angrily.

The fourteen or fifteen-year-old boy was like a half-grown calf, full of strength. Wang Jiugui had been hollowed out by wine and women. He was no match for He Yunsheng. His head hurt, his face hurt, and his whole body was flustered. He scrambled to his feet and looked at He Yan. She didn't seem to have any intention of apologizing. In fact, she seemed to be interested. Suddenly, a nameless anger surged in his heart.

"You …" He pointed at He Yan with a trembling finger.

He Yunsheng stood in front of He Yan and sneered. "What's wrong with us?"

Wang Jiugui didn't dare to step forward. He had some doubts in his heart. The relationship between these two siblings had never been good. He Yan always complained to him. He Yunsheng also never cared about He Yan's matters. Why were these two together today? He Yunsheng even stood up for He Yan.

"Just you wait!" He stomped his feet and ran away.

The crowd dispersed and the shed returned to its original calm. He Yunsheng put away the big cake with a gloomy face and didn't say a word.

He Yan looked at him.

"What are you looking at?" He Yunsheng asked angrily.

"You did a good job just now." He Yan pondered for a moment. "It's just that your lower body is a little unstable. Your basic skills aren't very solid. You still need to practice your horse stance at home."

"Go away." He Yunsheng didn't want to talk about it. "You're not a martial arts instructor!"

He Yan looked at He Yunsheng. He Yunsheng was a promising talent. Perhaps it was because he had worked hard since he was young and had a good foundation. Compared to the young masters of the He family, He Yunsheng was a good seedling.

He shouldn't have bought the big cake here. He should have gone to a better martial arts school to learn his skills.

"Then let me rephrase. Who is Master Fan?"

He Yunsheng slammed his handkerchief on the table and glared at her. "You still dare to say it!"

"What's wrong with Master Fan?" He Yan glanced at him.

He Yunsheng mentioned "Master Fan" as if he was extremely angry. "What's wrong? If he didn't provoke you first, you wouldn't have been fooled by him! That kind of young master is a womanizer. You're the only one who would believe him. He's about to get married, and you're still going on a hunger strike for him. You're dying for him, but he's still marrying someone new! You, on the other hand, have become a joke in the capital and you still mention him. Are you trying to anger me to death? "

With just a few words, He Yan roughly understood what was going on.

Lady He was spoiled and spoiled since she was young. How could she raise a peony in a clay basin? She wholeheartedly wanted to marry into a noble family and become a noble lady. By chance, she met a young master from a noble family. The two of them secretly fell in love. However, Lady He gave her heart to the other party, but the other party was just fooling around. A young master from a noble family would never marry the daughter of a military official.

Master Fan's family had already found a suitable match for him and was about to get married. How could Lady He let it go? She personally went to ask for an explanation, but was mercilessly kicked out. She couldn't accept it and wanted to commit suicide by hunger strike. Just as she was about to die, He Yan woke up and replaced Lady He.