High heels OS - 2

Hey there! Please tell me guys whether it's good or not in the comment section .

The next day sun rays fell on tara. She saw dhruv sleeping beside her and smiled . She suddenly realised that she was angry with him last night. Her anger always melts down whenever it comes to him. She can no longer stay angry with him.It's always him who cares a lot about her for which she is forever grateful. She caresses his hair. She was about to get up and was suddenly pulled by him and landed on his chest. He cupped her face with one hand and moved her hair strand behind her ear which was covering her beautiful face.

Dhruv said in his deep husky voice "kyu princess zyada der tak apne chikitsak dr. Dhruv se naraz nahi reh sakti na."

She blushed and tried to get up but he tightened his hold on her .

Dhruv palyfully laughed at her "Arey , mere sawaal ka jawab toh do pehle."

She was trying hard to get up but her attempts was clearly getting failed.

At last she got tired of trying and asked him to leave, in her cute baby voice  "Chodiye , Jaane dijiye na hume chikitsak dhruv."

Dhruv was literally enjoying all this and giggling.

" Accha thik hai jaane dunga par jawab toh do , mujhse abhi bhi naraz ho kya."

She shakes her head . He smiled at her. She hits his chest, his hold got loosen and she ran away laughing at him. She always takes advantage of the situation.

He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Pata nahi aaj kya naya drama karegi yeh ladki."

Tara was beckoning Sushila with her eyes about something . Both were talking with eyes which didn't go unnoticed by dhruv.

"Kya baat hai ma aap aur tara ek dusre ko kya ishaare kar rahe hai."

Sushila smiled awkwardly.

"Dhruv woh... Kuch nahi pehle tu naasta kar le baad me batate hai hum."

"Thik hai."

Sushila sighed. It's hard to convince dhruv about anything which is related to tara. Tara told her about those heels which she wanted desperately. She was pleading her to talk to dhruv and convince him which was surely difficult.

"Dhruv woh hum keh rahe thay ki tu tara ko woh heels....."

"Ohh ,achaa ab mai samja ki yeh ishaare baazi kis liye chal rahi thi."
He eyed skeptically towards tara.

Tara smiled nervously. He shakes his head.

"Ma, meri aur tara ki iss baare mein baat ho chuki hai."

Sushila sighed. Tara pleaded Sushila with her eyes .

"Dhruv agar woh heels isse itne acche lagte hai toh tu uske liye woh le aana, kya dikkat (problem) hai."

"Problem yeh hai ma ki isse uss heels mein chalna nahi aata. Kahi gir gai ya takra gai toh.Inn madam ka koi bharosa nahi hai.Apne aap ko chot lagwa kar baith jaayengi . Innhe kya , chinta toh dusro ko hai inki."Dhruv vents down his frustration.

Sushila looked towards tara helplessly and shook her head.

Dhruv was searching for his files meanwhile tara was roaming behind him like a kid to convince him.

"Chikitsak dhruv, maan jaiye na hum vinti kar rahe hai."

" Tara yaar, please baat to samajne ki kosish karo."

Dhruv found his file under the table. Before he grabs the file it was already taken by his dear wife. He sighs.

"Tara, file vaapas Karo mujhe ."