High Heels OS - 1

Hey guys! I hope all are doing fine. It's something different I tried. Do read and tell me in comments how was this . Should I write further or not. Sorry I'm not getting time so it became late to post.Ignore grammatical mistakes if there's any.

Dhruv and Tara got married 2 months ago. Sushila accepted Tara as her daughter -in- law happily. The understanding between both was unmatchable. Sometimes tara do miss her family a lot but dhruv was always there to comfort her. Tara was still coping up with 21st century. She always sounds excited about new things. She annoys dhruv a lot till she doesn' t get satisfied with his answers regarding any particular thing. He treats her like Rajkumari which she is . And honestly she was glad about that.

Once dhruv took her to get together party which was organised by his friends. They were going to meet and reminicize their old good days. It was the first time he was going to take tara to the party.

Tara was curiously watching her surroundings and a sight shocked her to the core. She became lil uncomfortable seeing a group of girls in short dresses. It didn't go unnoticed by dhruv .

" Kya hua Tara ? Tum itni pareshaan kyun ho".

"Chikitsak dhruv inn kanyaone aise vastra kyun pehne hai. Hame lajja aarahi hai." She answered abruptly showing the discomfort.

He smiled at her. " Tara yahan pe  sab party mein aise hi kapde pehnte hain."

" Party? Arthat."

He smack his head and was trying to find the Hindi word of party.She was looking at him for the answer.

" Party matlab Utsav."

"Utsav." She repeated more to herself than him for confirmation.

"Hmm"

Still she was unhappy about the clothes those girls were wearing.

"Kintu Chikitsak dhruv utsav toh humne jaise vastra pehne hai unn vastro mein bhi manya jaa sakta hai na."

He knew it's hard to convince her. She is not gonna accept western culture and clothes easily as she is 17th century princess. It's definitely hard for her to digest all this at a time .

" Haan tara, lekin 21vi sadi mein sab yahi pehenke party manate hai."

" Kaise vichitra hai iss yug ke log . Aise poshak pehenke utsav manana zaroori toh nahi ."

Dhruv chuckles at her statement.She was looking at him as if she wanted to ask him something.

" Tara kya hua ? Kya baat hai?"

Tara loved the way dhruv understands without saying any word.She was still hesitating whether to ask or not.

" Tara bolo kya kehna chahti ho.Ghabrao mat."

"Chikitsak dhruv, kya aap hume bhi kabhi aise vastra pehnne ke liye kahenge."

Dhruv chuckles slightly at his innocent Rajkumari.He hold her face lovingly and made her look into his eyes .

"Tara , tum jesi bhi ho mujhe bohot achi lagti ho. Tumhe khud ko kisi ke liye bhi badalne ki zarurat nahi hai hai ,mere liye bhi nahi. Agar tumhe aise kapde nahi pasand toh inhe mat pehno.Tum mere liye waise hi bohot special ho bohot khaas ho bohot zyada samjhi meri pyaari Rajkumari."

Tara was staring at him innocently.She was happy about the fact that he always understands her. She became emotional and hugged him tightly.

"Accha ab chale party mera matlab hai utsav shuru honewala hai."

She nodded and held his arm.He smiled at her.

He introduced her to all his old mates and friends. Everyone congratulated them.Dhruv became busy with his friends meanwhile tara was roaming around.