𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

The slight smirk remained on Gabriel's face. "It's time to come home." His deep voice was soft, but held a commanding quality.

Bianco's face screwed up in anger. "That place was never my home." He shook his head at the word 'never' as his voice became more vicious.

Both Father and son had their arms and hands on the table, scrunched into loose fists. The pair faced each other in opposition.

"Giselle said you'd resist."

"Don't say that woman's name to me." Bianco closed his eyes and opened his palms defensively, as if the name burned him. He opened his scorching pale sky-blue eyes once more. He scrunched up his face again, the topic clearly disgusted him. "You think she'd give a damn about some single Dad and his son" he looked down for a fraction of a second, "if we weren't Sirens?" his eyes were wide with exasperation.

Gabriel only chuckled lightly. Smirking at his son, he held out his large left hand proudly- a thin golden ring shone on his dark, slender fourth finger. "That is no way to talk about your Stepmother." He said playfully as he shook his head gently.

Bianco stared at his Father's hand in disbelief, the deep lines between his eyebrows increasing by the second. "You actually married her." he said defeatedly as he eyed his Father's eye-catching, luxurious golden watch. Blinking, he looked into the face of the man, the pain of betrayal in his pale sky-blue eyes.

Gabriel retracts his large but slender hand and raises it to his luscious, juicy lips, smirking as he did so.

"She wants you to come home, we both want you to come home, so that we can be a real family." His already deep voice sank a tone deeper on the mention of the word 'family,' becoming more seductive, as he lowered his head momentarily and reached out his hands, bringing them closer to his son. As he lifted his head, he smiled, flashing his bright, white teeth. His son didn't move.

Bianco knew something was up. The man had never truly cared for him, and had only ever used that seductive quality of his voice and his charm to manipulate others.

"Hard pass." the young Siren replied stiffly. He nods ever so slightly as he mockingly lifts his eyebrows, his face keeping that cold, distant frown on it all the while. "She's already got one Siren to satisfy her every whim. Oh I forgot, it's you who always rules the roost."

Gabriel frowned.

"Goodbye, Pa." Bianco says decisively, giving his Father a final nod. He glanced down at Gabriel's wrist, the one with the fancy golden watch. "And I don't want to see more Morning Song bracelets anywhere near this town." he warned, pointing with his long, dark pointer finger, as he eyed the other ornament on Gabriel's wrist: a yellow band with one long rectangular silver bead and one small square bead on it, bound like a watch would be, around Gabriel's wrist.

The young Siren stood up to go, but his Father grabbed his hands and forcibly pushed him back down into his seat. The boy gave the man a look of shocked rage.

"My Siren song is drying up." Gabriel's deep voice was serious, as the man furrowed his brows.

Bianco stared back at his Father with distress, the deep frown never coming off his face.

A black waitress with her fuzzy black hair in a blooming, roundish ponytail in the red apron uniform with a plate walked past behind him, unknowing of the severity of the situation between the Father and son, likewise, the other ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴇ patrons sat leisurely at other tables as they enjoyed their meals.

"Recruitment numbers are way down, and the wrong people are starting to ask questions." Gabriel briefs seriously, as he lowers his head then lifts it back up to meet his son's pale sky-blue eyes, shaking his head slightly nearing the end of his sentence.

He gave Bianco a very determined, hard look as he narrowed his beautiful, intense, jewel-like eyes.

"This wasn't a request." he orders, his deep, sultry voice serious.

Bianco's full, plump lips began to curl upwards in annoyance.

"And if I refuse?" he challenges, lifting his eyebrows ever so slightly as an act of defiance.

The man took a glance around the café.

"Then everybody here is going to know how you Siren'd your way into Nevermore." he threatens menacingly as he shakes his head.

The same waitress walks back the other way, as she walks behind the counter.

"I finally make something of myself and you want to destroy it." Bianco replies back coldly, frowning and blinking rapidly as he takes in the severity of his Father's words.

How typical of him. The young Siren thought.

The man sat with one arm on the table and the other arm leaning on the back of his chair, while his son had both his arms on the table.

"You haven't made squat, Bianco." Gabriel taunts back, giving a deep, malicious laugh.

Bianco's frown deepened.

"You're just scamming a higher class of people," Gabriel blinked, emphasising his point, as he continued, "but they are not your friends."

Bianco's defiant frown faltered, hurt laced with his rage.

"Sooner or later they will see through you." Gabriel warned as he lifts his eyebrows, before lowering them and narrowing his sharp, piercing eyes. "A Siren can never change his scales." The man widened his eyes at the word, 'Sirens.'

Bianco's frown lightened, as his lips curled.

"You've got until the end of the weekend to say your goodbyes." Gabriel commands, retracting his hand from the table and placing it neatly on his lap on top of his other hand.

Bianco shivered slightly in rage as his frowning face threatened to morph into a vicious snarl.

☟☟☟