ㅤ03ㅤfemme fatale

CHAPTER THREEㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤfemme fatale.

Rhiannon cannot understand what was happening

Rhiannon cannot understand what was happening. It has been almost two weeks since she last saw Steven. She's self-aware that it was a dumb move. For a whole week, she did nothing but paint. It's the only way to escape the perplexing thoughts that makes her go insane.

It was the sunset at the beach that made her calmed down temporarily. It seems like, she was holding the paint brush again. It's called escapism. Even the sunset admired her. A femme fatale. The zephyr was so gentle, caressing her hair. It was luscious, yet, she didn't care. She wants to paint so she did. She wants to escaped the perplexing thoughts so she did. Just when she thought she was finally at peace.

Her mother and sister knew that there was something that was bothering Rhiannon. Well, a mother knows everything. She followed Rhiannon by the beach and finally approached her.

"It's pretty." Her mother complimented an artwork. It was not done but it's a breathtaking sight. Rhiannon knew that her mother was following her so she didn't say anything and not even a word came out of her mouth. She was awfully quiet by the whole time.

"Is there something wrong?" Her mother asked in a concerned voice. Ever since the incident happened, her mother did anything for Rhiannon. For her to be at ease. So whenever Rhiannon makes a mistake, her mother always says to her daughter, "It's okay." It's just a small sentence but it meant everything to Rhiannon. Her mother does not know about that.

The simple question made Rhiannon stopped with what was she doing and turned around to face her mother.

"No, there is not something wrong. What made you asked such an imbecile question?" And so again, after saying that to her mother, she got busy again with what she was doing. It was almost finished but her mother was not.

"Me and your sister are just worried about you. Something or someone is bothering you. Actually, scratch the something part. Someone is certainly bothering you. You know, you can tell anything to me." Raelynn implied as the sun was almost starting to not be seen. Just the perfect time. Rhiannon just finished her artwork.

"Okay fine, I can't lie to you because you know everything." Rhiannon just gave up. After she finished her masterpiece, she let the painting dry out just for a little time.

"So, what is it? A boy or a girl?" Her mother was so eager and Rhiannon cannot just destroy that.

"You know who it is." Rhiannon knew that her mother knows who it is but Rhiannon was not expecting her mother to know who it was. Raelynn was blank for a few seconds then immediately understand.

"I always knew it was Steven." Her mother remarked as the sun was nowhere to be seen now but the moon. The moon made Rhiannon looked at it. Just by looking at it, she gets very bad memories. It made her hate the moon. She's like the moon but the only difference is she was fragile and still is. At least, she's still pretty to look at even if a part in her was missing.