ㅤ02ㅤbewitching damsel in distress

CHAPTER TWOㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤbewitching damsel in distress.

There was always a beauty in every gloomy night. Dreamy, whimsical, flawless. That was how the night was described. She was a paralian. She stood there in the pale moonlight. Even though the night breeze was brutal to her hair, she still managed to looked heavenly. She was not ready to let it all go to waste. But she has to. She was in a very debilitated state. She wants to disappear into nothing. Did someone ever thought about how she was this damsel in distress?  She feels drained. Like, the sea waves were drowning and pulling her under beneath the surface. The feeling and thought of it was enough to made her feel blood rushing through her veins. She looks pale but bewitching.

There was always that she wondered. Does he knew? That question was engraved in every parts of her cretinous mind. Does he know the pain that she has to suffer? Rhiannon. She despises that name. She refuses to accept herself. The world has been nothing but ruthless to her. Would she ever be like the sky? Whimsical, flawless, ghostly ethereal, deathly. Everyone thinks that she was this idyllic, faultless, exemplary popsy. She was not.

Those cape cod foreshores looked like just the perfect place to let her tears fall. The heart-stopping waves of torment. She wants someone to embraced her and whisper to her the words I know this is hard. I love you.  Maybe then, she would finally be free from all of the agony. The embodiment of a sad poesy. That was what she was. A vermilion rose with piercing thorns grew up out of  unsympathetic frigid  ground. It was then what pricked her bare skin. For her, it was the feeling of what a serendipity was.

Rhiannon gazed outside her bedroom window. The first sight she saw was the beach and the seagulls. And that was when the doorbell made a sound. She hurriedly rushed to the door. Accidentally hurting her feet because she was running down the stairs. She ignored the pain and opened the door.

Without hesitation, her mom hugged her.

" Hey there, big sis. " Rhiannon immediately hugged her sister. It felt like it has been a long ever since Rhiannon last saw them both.

" You both are so early. " Rhiannon, who was surprised, walked in to the kitchen so that she can start to cook something.

" Well, we are a morning person. And by the way, we're not hungry. " Her mom spoke to her as she put down on the kitchen island her hermès handbag that she brought from paris.

" How's life here? " Raelynn asked her daughter as she explored the house to see if Rhiannon is taking care of it.

" Boring. " Rhiannon honestly answered the question as her younger sister laughed.