👾Horrificator👾

At Collège Françoise Dupont, the students from Mme Bustier's class were creating a movie to submit to the film festival.

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!", Adrien exclaimed.

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles?", Mylene gasped. "Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll-"

Just then Ivan loomed over her in a monster costume. "Waaaaah!"

"Cut!", Nino yelled exasperatedly.

Mylene was hiding under the desk, feeling scared of Ivan's costume.

"Sorry Mylène ", Ivan replied sadly as he took off his monster mask.

"Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!", the DJ fumed.

"Fourteenth actually. But who's counting", Alix murmured.

"Ughhh...", Nino groaned.

"Nino, just relax. There's no need to get so hot and bothered over it", Jamie interjected huffly.

"Well you try to direct a damn film that's due literally... TOMORROW!", Nino retorted.

"I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise", Mylène replied feeling hurt.

"Anyone want some tea?", Rose asked as she brought a tray of tea. "If not, you can have one of the pastries Dalia brought. They're really good!"

"Thanks Rose", the ravenette replied.

"You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!", the DJ scolded.

"I-I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!", the colourful girl wept.

"Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be scared of!", Ivan reassured as he gave her a comforting hug.

"You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!", Chloe snickered as she and Sabrina laughed.

"What a bratty snob!", Marinette scoffed.

"Says the hypocrite in tacky pink jeans and kiddie pigtails", Dalia said as she rolled her eyes.

Marinette glared at her.

"Plus how the fvck are you even here?", the ravenette asked.

"(sighs) Dalia, before the whole thing with Marinette and your sister, we were already discussing the film we wanted to create and Marinette was our producer", Alya admitted, wishing that they didn't make that decision.

"See! I have every right to be here to do this movie", the bluenette snickered.

"Anyways Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylène, we need you to stay in character!", Nino instructed.

As soon as Ivan puts the monster mask on, Mylène jumped and got scared again.

"I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better...", Mylène said as she closed her eyes and started to sing. "(singing) Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy--(bumps into Adrien) Ahh!"

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène!", Chloe teased as she and her minion laughed.

"And the Oscar for spoiled brat who gets her a$$ handed to her goes to... Chloe!", Dalia said coldly with her steely glare, making the Bourgeois girl immediately shut up with a hurt expression on her face.