🗿Origins Part 1🗿

Zooming down the streets of Paris in a white Rolls-Royce was D.E.A.R. aka Dalia Esther Annika Rodriguez. She was known as Paris' Ice Queen since no one was been able to stand up to her if they're not in agreement with her. One glance and you'd be silenced immediately. She was also a famous self-made designer and pastry chef as well as having a huge following on Instagram (5 mil), YouTube (3.2 mil) and TikTok (1 mil). So she's pretty famous expect with a lovely outer appearance, her personality was the two sides of a coin. One minute she's nice and the next your head might get bitten off.

While nearing her new school, Dalia looked up from her sketchbook and noticed a little old man being harassed by a businessman with a coffee stained shirt. She called for her driver, James, to stop the vehicle. Moments later, the two men saw the girl walk up to them and soon realized who she was. The businessman immediately changed his attitude, apologized profusely to the old man and ran off. Dalia took the man's walking stick, which was lying on the ground and gave it to the old man.

Just as the old man was about to thank her, the girl immediately pushed a few euros in his hand, told him to stand up for himself better and then she walked back to her Rolls-Royce. The old man watched in awe at her behaviour and didn't know whether to feel thankful or slightly offended. He looked at the euros in his hand and his eyes widened immensely. In his hand was 2,000€, all in 200 Euro dollars. This money would definitely help to get food for the kwamis later.
...

Few minutes later, the Rolls-Royce pulled up outside Francois Dupont High School with curious eyes looking at the passenger door to see who it belonged to. The ravenette stepped out the vehicle and started walking towards the entrance. Fans swarmed around her, asking for her autograph and trying to get a picture with the girl. With one swift glare at the students, they all scampered away in fright and awe of her. No one dared to cross her. Dalia walked in the school and slightly scorned the state of the institution.

Passing by a few students, their bags lost a few items, mainly valuable ones such as iphones, ipods and purses. The manner in which it was done was very sly so nobody noticed. Once Dalia checked her goods, she replaced them with identical items. She was pretty sneaky and intelligent. The girl made it to class and kicked the door open with her high-top combat boots, startling the students and teacher inside.

Mme. Bustier immediately composed herself and went to introduce the ravenette but it was unnecessary since everyone already knew who she was. Rose, Alix, Mylene and Alya squealed in delight at the new girl while Kim, Nathaniel and Max were smitten with her looks. Nino was already searching for his autograph book. Sabrina had to contain her excitement in order to not upset Chloe, who was steaming at the moment since she was still fresh from her argument with Marinette.

Dalia immediately whipped out her phone, talked to someone on the phone and in mere minutes, two men with trays stepped inside. They left the trays on the table and departed. Dalia went to uncover the trays to reveal two sets of desserts. One was her signature cinnamon swirl cupcakes and the other was a recipe she had concocted herself, créme brulee cheesecake. Everyone's eyes were eyeing the desserts as the girl took one of each and went around the class handing them out.

When she was about to give one to Marinette, a certain comment was muttered underneath the girl's breath.

"Of course she wants to show off her baking skills. Probably to make us her devoted followers or to brag about her fame", Marinette muttered bitterly.

Dalia played it cool, gave only to Alya and moved on to give Nino. Alya noticed her new BFF didn't receive any dessert and was about to ask the girl why, when the ravenette answered for herself.

"Before you ask why Marinette didn't receive a dessert from me, I will answer first. I don't give to people who think I do things for show or to brag. That position is already taken", Dalia responded coldly while throwing a side eye to Chloe. "I may be pretty skilled but there's a lot more to me than any of you know. So I'd watch my tongue if I were you Dupain-Cheng, don't feel bitter that I decided to treat my new classmates with treats I made myself while your macarons were made by your parents."