🃏 Simon Says 🃏

"Welcome back to everyone's #1 live game show: The Challenge! Let's give it up for our awesome contestant, Nino!", Alec announced as Nino stepped onstage while the crowd cheered him on. "So Nino, you're a student and a DJ. That's pretty awesome! Check out the decks we got for you!"

Just then Clumsynette ran into the studio and fell face flat in front of Alya, Adrien, Jamie and everyone else that was there. "S-Sorry I'm late."

"It's alright Marinette", Adrien said sheepishly.

"Stop lying blondie. It's not alright", Jamie replied annoyedly. "She hilariously embarrassed herself in front of everyone here. She's lucky that Alec didn't decide to turn the camera on her when she was on the floor."

"Shut up, Jamie", Marinette grumbled as she dusted herself off. "Anyways, where's your little b1tchy friend?"

"Who's a little b1tchy friend?" Dalia walked in the studio in her jaw-dropping outfit shocking those who looked on. She wiped the smug look off the bluenette's face.

"Wow, you look amazing Dalia", Adrien complimented as Jamie closed his jaw.

"Yeah, I wasn't going to come but...I thought it wouldn't be fair to Nino and you, Jamie", the ravenette replied.

"Maybe you should have stayed home after all", Marinette muttered then winced after Alya jerked her with her elbow.

"I know you're going through a lot but both me and I'm sure Nino will appreciate you coming to support anyway", Jamie said as she hugged her. "Now let's focus on the show, Nino's about to start."

"So, the challenge our viewers have chosen for you is... To get the mayor of Paris, Andre Bourgeois, to dance!", Alec announce to the crowd and viewers. "Thank you for agreeing to play with us today, sir. What are Nino's chances tonight?"

On screen, Andre Bourgeois popped up with a serious face.

"Zero. I despise dancing. The last time I set foot on a dance floor, Madonna was in kindergarten", the mayor answered.

"Well, time to bust a move! Nino, your challenge starts now!"

From in the crowd, Adrien, Jamie, Dalia, Alya and Marinette were cheering him on along with the crowd while some actually started to dance along to it.

Just then Marinette's phone rang and she fumbled to take it out of her pocket in order to decline the call. The phone fell on the floor and as the girl was about to grab it, Jamie got to it first.

"Ohhh, mommy and daddy are calling? Why? Did their little runaway leave without permission?", Jamie sneered as she answered the phone.

All the colour in the bluenette's face was drained as she faintly heard her parents on the phone. She tried to snatch the phone from te platinum blonde's hand even to the point of grabbing her hoodie and pulling her back. As a first reflex, Jamie punched her in the face which sent her falling back on her butt.

(Author: Oooh that gotta hurt tramp!)

After spending a minute on the phone, the blonde threw the phone at Marinette and went over to the security guards.

"My guys, there's a certain trespasser aka trash needs to be taken care of", Jamie said as she pointed to Marinette who was getting up with Alya's help.

The two security guards marched over, grabbed the bluenette by her arms and dragged her sorry butt out.

"LET ME GO!", Marinette grunted as she was being dragged.

"Uh better get home, little Miss Grounded", Jamie sneered as she waved goodbye to the fuming girl. She stopped Alya from following and redirected her back to the crowd.