7. Back to square one.

Začít od začátku

Patricia was dead. So was Jimmy and maybe even Andrea and Shane. She didn't feel anything about it. She wasn't close to any of them, maybe Andrea a bit. But she stayed out of the others way. Everyone got back into their cars, driving off somewhere. The group would have to travel on the road for awhile. Atleast until they find another safe place to stay, but it won't be easy considering the fact winter was coming soon.

"You okay sunshine?" Maggie looked back at Ella, sitting next to beth, hershel right next to her. She nodded her head and continued to look out the window. The only cars on the road were the group's. Glenn was driving, daryl and carol in the front , Rick lori T-dog evelynn and carl behind them. Its been about an hour already since they all started driving. Rick honks his car, everyone pulls over and got out their cars.

"You out?" daryl asked
"Running on fumes." rick replied
"We can't stay here." maggie commented

"We can't all fit in one car." glenn added

"We'll have to make a run for some gas in the morning." rick insisted, it was safer that way.

"Spend the night here?" carol crossed her arms.

"Im freezing." carl said, standing infront of his lother shaking a bit. Evelynn nodded her head in agreement.

"We'll build a fire, yeah?" lori said, rubbing carls chest.

"You go out lookin' for firewood, stay close. only got so many aarows. How you doin' on ammo? daryl questioned rick

"Not enough."

"We can't just sit out here with our asses hangin' out." maggie pointed out

"watch your mouth. everyone stop panicking and listen to rick." said hershel

"Alright, we'll set up a perimeter. In the morning we'll find gas and some supplies. we'll keep pushin' on."

"glenn and I can go make a run now, try and scrounge up some gas." maggie suggested. Ella tugged her arm, shaking her head. She didn't want her to leave.

"No. We stay together. God forbid something happens and people get stranded without a car." rick denied.

"Rick, we're stranded now." said glenn

"I know it looks bad, we've all been through hell and worse but atleast we found eachother. I wasn't sure- I really wasn't, but we did. We're together. We keep it that way. We'll find shelter somewhere. There's gotta be a place." he replied to glenn.

"Rick look around. Okay? There's walkers everywhere. They're migrating or something." glenn spoke softly, trying to keep calm.

"There's gotta be a place not just where we hole up but that we fortify. hunker down, pull ourselves together. build a life for eachother. I know its out there. We just have to find it." Rick said.

"Even if we do find a place and we think its safe ae can never be sure for how long. Look what happened with the farm. We fooled ourselves into thinking that that was safe." Maggie stated.

"We won't make that mistake again." hershel assured.

"We'll make a camp. over there, get on the road at the break of day." rick pointed over to a spot on the side. Ella walked over to evelynn.