TBH

"Ok kitty I'm here now" I shout as I entered the dorm again. I look up and saw Dae and Minho talking.

"Kitty's in the room" Dae says as he points to the door. I rush into the room and see Q sitting on his bed with Kitty standing in front of him.

"Thank god your here Ari" Kitty said as I sat down next to Q. "Ok so I think Professor Finnertly is my half brother because when I was at the hospital I found this" she said as she showed us a picture of a document on her phone. "He was adopted by Australian parents and born around the same year".

"I don't know kitty, this could be a huge coincidence, a lot of Korean kids are adopted by Australian parents" Q said.

"Yeah but why else would he be at KISS? He's probably looking for answers too" Kitty adds on to her statement. "Answers we can find as brother and sister!".

"Ok umm, I think you need a bit more evidence before you declare that he is actually your half brother" I said.

"Yeah you'll also be dropping a whole bunch of information on him, including that his birth mom is-" but Q went silent.

"Yeah but I have a feelings that my mom kept that bracelet for a reason" she said with her arms crossed. "I think she wanted to find the baby one day". We all hear a knock on the door and when we looked over we saw Minho.

"We need to show you something....".

"What!? My roommate put me on some weird website as I was sleeping. She's a freak!" Kitty shouts.

"How did you find this Minho?" I asked and he shrugs. Dae closes the computer hard, you could tell he was furious.

"Kitty you should move, you can't live with that girl anymore" Dae said to her.

"Yeah I agree with Dae, this is kinda sketchy" Q said backing him up.

"I tried to move, but like I told Ari all the girls dorms are taken" she said.

"How about a hotel? My driver can take you their right now" Minho suggested and Kitty sighs.

"Ok I have an idea, kitty should move in with us. Me and Dae will switch rooms and me and kitty will bunk together, while Dae and Minho bunk together" Q says.

"Finally a good idea!" Kitty shouts.

___

"Whoa what's with the huge smile?" I asked Kitty as she approached me.

"I just told Professor Finnertly that I'm hosting a ch-chuseok for people with family that doesn't live in Korea and I think that might be my chance to talk to him!" She squeals.

"That's amazing Kitty!" I said cheering her on. "What a great idea!".

"The things is that I don't know how to cook Korean food" she sighs.

"Don't worry, I'll do it" I told her, "I know how to cook" I brag.

"I can't let you do that" she said trying to stop me,

"Yes you can, just focus on talking to Professor Finnertly and we can go shopping after school!".

"Thanks Ari, your the best" she said before giving me a hug. I was super exited for this years Chuseok. It would be the first one with my family in two years. For the time I was in the U.S I would always facetime Dae and have dinner with them over facetime, but it wasn't the same. So I'm happy I'm finally gonna get to have a real family dinner in real life!

___

Me and kitty has just arrived at the store she started to grab random things off the shelf. "No kitty, you can't just grab everything you see" I said putting everything back.