Episode - 34

Do vote and comments. It encourages me a lot to keep going!

-🥀-

Three years passed after the incident,

Many things happened. Namjoon and jin adopted a baby girl named Kim Minji. Jennie and lisa also got married, leading their life happily. Lisa became a famous soloist in both Korean and English. Their marriage was kept secret because of Lisa's carrier. Yoongi and Jimin were planning their wedding.

Taehyung has become more workaholic and cold. He became a lot of a short-tempered. He is not the old self when he was with Jungkook or even before meeting Jungkook.

Jungkook was also not much better. He was engaged three years ago but was not married yet as his fiance is a busy man and needs some more time to fit in the huge ceremony.

Jungkook was happy that the man didn't rush their marriage. Instead, he asked for time. Jungkook himself can't ask for it. So he is grateful for that.

After Taehyung and Jungkook's breakup, no one took the topic of their past. Instead, everyone let it slide. They know not only one person is hurt, but both are hurt.

Namjoon: Bun, Gummie is arriving today, you know!

Namjoon said excitedly as he was happy to see his friend but also his soon to be brother-in-law. Yup, Jungkook's fiance, Park Bogum.

Jungkook smiled at his excited hyungie and nodded his head. Truly, Bogum is a nice guy and a gentleman, to be precise. He never crossed his limits with Jungkook as a fiance. Jungkook is grateful for that man.

But he also doesn't even have a single bit of feelings for the other. His heart  belongs to only one, and that is his taetae. He can never give his heart to others, which is already conquered by Taehyung.

Jungkook: hyung, about tomorrow, I have some other business to do. I can't go to the date

He confessed, looking down, avoiding his brother's eyes. Namjoon sighed and shook his head.

Namjoon: Bunny, you still can't forget him?

He asked, getting annoyed by the fact. Jungkook bit his lips and dugged his head down even more.

Namjoon: I'm done with this, Jungkook. Move on as soon as possible. That man is not good for you.

He said, slightly annoyed and stormed out. Every time Namjoon brought up the concept of marriage or date, Jungkook would always try his best to ignore that.

It's been three years, and Bogum has been waiting patiently for the male to adjust himself. Bogum knows that something is wrong with the younger, but he never asked that. But when he asked Namjoon, he just shrugged it, saying, 'He is just not ready yet. He needs Time'. And Bogum gave that time to the younger. That's three years.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head. He got ready to leave for his shift in the cafe, Phoenix cafe, which is another branch of Jin's cafe. He wore a black full sleeve shirt and grey denims with matching sneakers. He combed his slightly long hair and let it free.