Episode - 31

??: Jungkook!!

Hearing someone shouting his name, Jungkook looked at the person who is behind Taehyung far from them.

His eyes widened seeing the person. He gulped and whispered in Taehyung's ear,

Jungkook: Taetae, put me down!

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at the younger's demand but nonetheless he put him down. Jungkook stood nervously and looked at his brother walking towards them.

Seeing the younger's nervous face, Taehyung was about to turn but Jungkook before that,

Jungkook: hyungie! Meet Taetae.

He said and Taehyung turned to see Namjoon standing behind him.

He bowed at him. But Namjoon's eyes are burning in anger. His fist clenched ready to punch the guy infront of him. But the bunny boy's next few words made him shock. Too shocked!

Jungkook: hyungie, H-He is my b-boyfriend.

He said and hid his face in his palms, shyly. Namjoon looked at his brother then at Taehyung.

Namjoon unclenched the fist and cleared his throat.

Namjoon: bunny, get in the car, let's go.

Jungkook: but--

Namjoon: Jungkook!!

Hearing Namjoon's slight cold tone made the younger flinch. Cause, his elder brother had never ever in this life talked coldly or raised his voice towards him.

Jungkook hung his head low and stood in his place, bitting his lips and fidgeting his fingers.

All this while, Namjoon was glaring at Taehyung, who was looking dumbfounded of the situation going on.

Namjoon averted his gaze from Taehyung and looked at his brother to see him standing still in the place.

Namjoon: Jungkook, I said you to get in the car.

Jungkook: but, hyungie Taetae--

Before finishing his sentence, he found himself being dragged by his brother. He tried his best to make his hyungie let his hand go, but Namjoon is way stronger than him.

Taehyung was in daze seeing all the things happening.

First, he met his boyfriend's brother and was greeted coldly. Then the elder kept glaring at him, like he did some crime? And now his boyfriend was being dragged by his brother. The reason?

But he got snapped back, when ,

Jungkook: Taetae!!

Taehyung: baby

He mumbled and ran towards the Kim-Jeon brothers.

Namjoon opened the passenger seat for Jungkook to get in but the younger refused to get in. Not having any choice, he opened the back door and pushed the younger inside, locking it.

Jungkook kept on knocking the window of the car, screaming for his brother to open the door.

Jungkook: hyungie, open the door!! Hyungie!!

Namjoon ignored his younger brother and went on the other side to open the driver seat, but halted in his place when Taehyung held his hand.

With a gritted teeth, Namjoon looked back.