Episode - 19

Kook: Aunt, I-I will stay here.

Ji-eun: what? With him? You liked here?

Ji-eun asked surprised, seeing someone was interested in staying with her son. She looked towards her husband and son to see them with the same expression. The whole Kim family was surprised by Jungkook's answer.

Ji-eun: Jungkook ah, you can come with us. He won't Scold you.

Kook: no no aunt, there's no problem for me to stay here. I'm fine.

Ji-eun: but--

Jackson: Darling, let him stay. I think he likes here better, then let him. And kook, if you wanna move to our home, you can call us anytime. Okay?

Kook: okay uncle, I'll.

Kook said with a smile. Taehyung felt so happy. He wanted to hug kook at the instant, but controlled it. He was in his own thoughts when his mother smacked his head.

Ji-eun: Where are you lost?

Tae: ahh.... Nowhere.

Ji-eun: umm... Take care of him. If he gets any hurt I'll kill you my son.

Tae: mom!!

Ji-eun: we are leaving. Bye koo, take care Bubba. Tae bear you too.

She said and kissed the two younger males forehead. Jackson also bid his bye and left with his wife. Jungkook and Taehyung walked them to their car and bid byes.

After they left, Taehyung turned towards jungkook with a creepy smile. Jungkook looked at him weirdly.

Kook: why are you looking at me like that? *Frown*

Tae: nothing bunny.

He said and walked inside. Jungkook followed him inside. As soon as they entered, Taehyung turned and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook was taken back by Taehyung's action.

Tae: thank you for staying.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung from the embrace.

Kook: I'm not staying because of you. It's just my uni is near from this place and I don't need to pay for taxi to go to uni and get back. You will drop me right?

Jungkook said and walked away.

Tae: okay then, I consider that you love me. *Loudly*

Jungkook turned around.

Kook: what? *Confused*

Tae came towards jungkook.

Tae: yeah darling, you haven't been to my parents' home yet but you are saying that it might be distant and about the dropping and pick up. Mom will arrange a seperate driver only for you. Still, you are staying here , saying meaningless reasons. So cute.

Tae pinched kook's cheek lightly and left the place, leaving Jungkook dumbfound.

Kook: the hell, what is he talking? I don't love him right?

He asked himself. Then shook off the thoughts and went to his room.

__

It's been a week, Taehyung proposed Jungkook. Jungkook still hadn't accepted him. But Taehyung was also not ready to give up. In these week, Taehyung started to do little things that Jungkook likes.