Episode - 15

It's an Saturday morning, Jungkook was sitting on the waiting room chair of a biggest company, legs tapping on the ground nervously. Breathing in and out impatiently.

Suddenly his name was heard, he snapped his head at the right direction to see a woman in peach colour shirt fitted to her body and a black short skirt that pressed her legs together with a high black heels.

Her straight black hair was tied in a pony tail. Jungkook raised his hand at the mention of his name.

Sara: Mr. Jeon it's your turn now.

Kook: ohh thank you for informing. *Smile*

Jungkook bowed at her and written the respect back. He stood infront of a huge door written "MIN YOONGI" on it. He breathed heavily before knocking the door.

He heard a come in and went inside. As soon as he stepped in, he saw a male with brown hair, combed perfectly. He was wearing a black suit and was looking at some files maybe his biodata?

Yes. Jungkook is in Kim corp. He was one of the intern who applied for the designer job. He likes art and he wanted to do something and make money on his own.

He was qualified and was called to attend the interview in the Saturday. He was already stressed with that 'boyfriend' thingy and now this interview. He was nervous as hell.

Back to Yoongi's cabin, jungkook stepped inside the cabin with a pink file that had his University documents. He stood their biting his lips nervously don't know what to do. He snapped back when he heard Yoongi speaking.

Yoongi: so Jeon Jungkook right?

Kook: Yes s-sir. *Bow*

Yoongi: No need to call me as Sir, just address me as Mr.Min. *smile*

Kook: ok Mr.Min *lil smile*

Yoongi: take your seat, Mr.Jeon. *signalled*

Kook: thank you, but just call me Jungkook or kookie. Mr.Jeon is a bit unfamiliar *nervous smile*

Jungkook said and sat on one of the chair opposite to Yoongi, with a nervous smile. He extended the files that he brought with him. Yoongi nodded and checked his files.

Yoongi: so you are still studying?

He asked while Looking at kook's files. Jungkook nodded his head in the process and replied,

Kook: umm yes. I'm in my second year.

Yoongi: okay. Why you choose to work when you are still studying?

He was now straightly looking at Jungkook. The younger sat stiffened on his given seat before replying,

Kook: umm... I wanna be independent?!

He questioned himself. Yoongi hummed at the answer.

Kook: and I like drawing and designing, so I choose this particular position.

Jungkook said genuinely. Yoongi thought for sometimes, before spitting out,

Yoongi: satisfied!! So you're selected wait for the final result.

Kook: thank you Mr.Min

Jungkook smiled his famous Bunny smile and exited the cabin door after bowing. When he exited the cabin, he felt relief wash over him. He sighed and went to the cafeteria where Jimin said Jungkook to come.