Mutant Mayhem Teaser Trailer

New York City as we see it all lit up at night.

From Permanent Teenager Seth Rogen

Cars and ambulances honk across the Brooklyn Bridge as they drive opposite to each other.

A new Generation of heroes will rise... 

A woman walks her dog as a taxicab passes. An animalistic looking figure hops across the awning store signs.

...Straight from the sewers.

The manhole cover is still... until the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fly out of it and into the night of their city.

Raphael, who stole his brother's sword, is being recorded by his youngest sibling, "Lob it up! Lob it up!"

The camera moves to Michaelangelo, who is holding a watermelon, "Stay still!"

"C'mon! C'mon!" Raph goads off screen.

Mikey catapults the fruit into the air, "Now now now!" To which Raph manages to perfectly slice.

Donnie and Mikey cheer in excitement as they got the whole thing on video.

Behind them, Leonardo is worried about his brother's antics, contemplating being the one to get them to stop and come home with him.

Suddenly, a pink furred tail swipes Donnie's phone. "Hey!" He shouts as he attempts to get his phone back from their new friend, a pink lion dog mutant named Gabrielle.

Who cackles mischievously as she adds cutesy stickers and filters to the video. Suddenly, she stop and throws the phone back to the nerd who catches it mere moments from it hitting the ground.

"Yeah, vid's great and all but sword cutting is so last century." Gabby casually reveals.

"Okay and what great idea did you have in mind, Pinkie Pie?" Raph snaps at her.

She just give him a wide, feral grin.

"As much as I hate to admit it, Pinkie Pie is right. Let's try it again but with ninja stars." Raph explains to Donnie and Mikey when the three were re-watching the video. Both of his little brothers eyes widened at the pitch.

Leo just sighs heavily at this. Then he felt a presence sit next to him, it was Gabby.

"Let me guess, can't make them listen to you no matter what?" She asks him.

"There's no way you know how that feels." Leo couldn't even fathom the thought after what he just saw.

"Trust me, you'd be surprised." The pink mutant looks at him in sympathy. Leo could see it in her eyes. Other than that, he couldn't help but notice how... cute she was.

He turned away and childishly pouted. Gabby let out a soft chuckle as she flicked his mask tails over his shoulder.

Meanwhile with the other Turtles, Mikey is now holding a wide watermelon over his head while Raph readies a ninja star between his fingers.

"Hey, why did we pick a fruit shaped exactly like my head?" The orange turtle asks out of sheer concern for his safety.

"Stop talking! You're ruining my concentration!" Raph ignores the plea as he just knew this was going to work. Even if it was Pinkie Pie's idea.

Donnie has the camera rolling again, "You're fine, chill." He says reassuringly. He takes a slight pause before, "He's gonna die."

"WHAT?!" Gabby clutches her pearls... then the same wicked grin she gave Raph earlier stretches across her face again, "Metal."