Mutant Mayhem Offical Trailer

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles jump across the rooftops in the dead of night.

As Raphael makes the leap, the teens are stunned to see a glowing pink shadow with large lion-like ears and a long tail loom in front of them. Making them huddle in fear.

"Boys, where have you been?" Master Splinter chided his sons as they stood straight knowing they were screwed.

Until a small clatter sound followed by Leonardo appeared with plastic bags full of stuff.

"We were just running errands." Leo explained as his dad's nose twitched in suspicion. 

"That's it?" He asked his eldest.

Leo's whole body nodded.

So he can swiftly step on the pink cell phone Gabby gave them in order to hide it's strawberry scent that he dropped a second ago.

Raph, Michaelangelo, and Donatello, being closer to their older brother, all noticed this and faceplamed.

"Throw it! Throw it!" Raph goaded as he readied the sword. Mikey obliged and catapulted the watermelon into the air to which the punk turtle sliced it in half.

"Oh!" Donnie and Mikey cheered as they replayed the video. A familiar pink furry tail swiped the phone.

"Hey!" Donnie cried as he went over to try and pry his beloved device from the mischievous mutant girl.

Gabby giggled as she was able to keep him away and added cutesy stickers and filters all over the video.

"Look, we're really sorry Splinter. Some of the guys wanted to get pizza and I really tried to talk them out of it." Leo blurted out while cringing.

"LEO!" His brothers yelled at him for tattling.

"But we actually met this really cute girl-"

"Cute?" Raph and Donnie questioned.

"I think the term you're looking for is 'cool'." Mikey suggested at the impression she gave off. "But that's not the point! You ratted us out bro!"

"Hey! You do not use that term around here." Splinter sternly interrupted.

"Yeah, it's 2023, Mikey." Leo pointed out.

"Sorry, dad." Mikey apologized.

"Now, what's this about a girl?" Splinter turned to Leo.

"She's really awesome and she's a teenage mutant like us. She's like a cross between a lion and a dog and she gave us her number on this phone!" Leo rambled as he showed his dad the small keypad cell phone.

Splinter turned to his other sons with an incredulous look to which the boys just shrugged in response.

Paramount 

Nickelodeon Movies

In an alleyway, Gabby revealed her spray painting of the turtles, "So...you like?"

"Like?" The boys had stoic faces. Gabby braced herself for the disappointment.

"WE LOVE IT!" The four of them quickly embraced and thanked their new best friend for the surprise as the pink mutant felt truly happy and appreciated.

Its 3 AM and in the turtle's room, they were still awake.

Mikey remembers him and his brothers play-fighting as they went up the sewer ladder. And him looking out of the sewer drain grates, solemnly. Feeling like a prisoner. 

Then the rooftop incident appeared in his mind where Raph nearly took his head off with a ninja star but managed to cut the watermelon he was holding.

"Hey guys, if we weren't monsters who were shunned by society and we could do what we wanted, what would you guys do?" The orange turtle curiously asked his brothers as his phone illuminated his face.