TV Spots, Clips, & More

(A/N: I also love the headcanon that Donnie is the baby this iteration.)

---

"What's our Last Name" Clip

April opened the doors to her high school, "Welcome... to Eastman High."

The turtles and Gabby oohed and aahed as they took in the harsh lights, the liminal hallway, the rows of yellow lockers and a hanging banner that said 'Prom is Coming!' painted in bold, blue letters. Except the sign actually said that prom was canceled.

Mikey and Gabby squealed as they went over to a bulletin board with sign up sheets.

"No way! Oh My God! Improv Team tryouts! I've gotta sign up!" Mikey cheers as he grabs the connected pen. His artistic side taking over.

"Mikey, what are you doing? We don't even go here." Leo complains.

Gabby points to the spring musical tryout paper, "Leo! Leo! They're doing Beauty and the Beast! No fair, I always wanted to be in a school play." She pouts and crosses her arms.

Leo's annoyance died down as you could practically see a thought bubble containing Gabby in Princess Belle's yellow dress as she twirled around stream out of his head.

"I would've been Beast. Scaring the pants off of the townspeople." Gabby states as she stomps side to side in mock anger, imitating the cursed prince.

Leo and the others look on curiously until their strange friend points a pink clawed finger at the blue masked turtle, "And Leo would've been Belle! He'd look so cute in her dresses!"

Everyone except for said Turtle who started blushing up a storm, broke down laughing.

"Seriously Gabby!?" Leo holds his mask tails in embarrassment. Although the thought of her in princely attire, carrying him off into the sunset was kinda comforting.

"What? It's true." The lion dog mutant giggles.

"Hey guys, what's our last name?" Mikey suddenly questions. The guys took notice how he was still planning to write their names for the Improv Team.

"I don't know. Never thought about it actually." Leo says, recovering from Gabby's teasing.

"Do we not have last names?" Raph asks.

"Who are we?" Donnie wonders.

"Really? Your Dad never told you? I have one and I don't even have parents." Gabby adds.

"Its okay. I'll just break it up." Mikey told them as he turned to the paper. He wrote down, "Michael Angelo."

"Hey, I'm Michael Angelo." He put on a bad italian accent with the closed fingers.

"That makes you Leo Nardo." Raph jokes as he jostles his older brother by the shoulder.

"Nardo!" Donnie also starts laughing as Raph and Mikey did yet again.

"Guys, easy on Leo Nardo, he's sensitive." April holds back her chuckle.

"Why is everyone ganging up on me?" Leo thought as he slumped and sulked with crossed arms.

Gabby realized this as she was the only one not laughing. She has an idea. She slinks an arm around Donnie.

"Guys, what about the nerd? Donna Tella. Get it! A girl's name! Donna Tella! Donna!" She laughs.