★ Chapter 6 || A Move-In struggle

----------------------------"If we promise to give you more of the tuna, Will you help the us?

"If we promise to give you more of the tuna, Will you help the us?."

[Third Person]

"Myaaah!" Grim yelled as he blew fire at the ghost while [Name] was blasting at them, The ghost Decided to retreat as they said. "Hwaaahhh! We gotta get out of here! Before we get disappeared for good!" Before they disappear completely.

"H-huh? Did we... win?" Grim asked in shock as [Name] grab him and Yuu and pulled them into a hug "We did it!!, oh we are the best of the them!" She said as Grim sighed but let her hug him while Yuu was blushing a little and They Managed to hug [Name] back.

"Aw, geez, I was scared outta my- I mean, they didn't faze me one bit!" Grim said quickly changing his sentence "Just a walk in the park for a mage of my caliber! Whaddaya got to say now, ghosties? That's right!" He added Now talking with Pride.

"Good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner. Wait. That's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation What is it doing here?!" Dire asked in confusion.

"Takin' care of yer ghost problem, that's what. You're welcome, by the way!" Grim Told Him still being in the Arms of [Name], "What is the meaning of this, Yuu and [Nam]?, But you know, on that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem.
Ah, yes... That's why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students. And you're saying that you two joined forces to drive them away?." He asked in disbelief.

" "Joined forces" ain't exactly how I'd describe it.
More like I drove 'em away, and the human watched. While the alien humans kinda helped. And I only did it 'cause I wanted some tuna... Hey... Wait a minute! I never got those cans of tuna ya promised!" He said Turing to Yuu

"Would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me? "Dire asked "One, no, 'cause I already wiped 'em all out. And two, no, 'cause where's my tuna?!" Grim answered and More or less demanded it.

"I will play the part of the ghosts. As for the tuna, you'll receive it when you defeat me. Oh, what generosity, Crowley..." He said Giving himself credit
"Now, to chug this transmutation potion!" He added
"Ah, you gotta be kiddin' me. I gotta work together with the human and the alien again?"

"Do it for the tuna, Master sorcerer!" Yuu added "I promise we will get you the tuna if you the help!, please!" [Name] Asked with puppy dog eyes "Hrmph.
All right, but this is the last time. And I better be up to my jowls in tuna afterwards!" Grim said.

.......
.....
...
..
.
----------------------------

(Lokey- sorry I forgot about this book!, lol I was to busy making new books, but I swear I'm coming back to this book slowly-)