☆ Chapter 1 || Awakening

----------------------------"Where

"Where..Where am I?- Guys?."
[[ Second Person ]]

You open your eyes to see that your in a box?, Your In complete darkness, As you start to charge up your (F/C) Energy beams to blast out- someone or something already did it for you, they blasted the lid for you. Then you hear something go "Now to grab the goods...
What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!."

The Creature was a cat but it didn't look like the cats you seen with the Titans- The "Cat" had grey fur with a white patch at his chest and pink paw pads, and he has electric blue flames blazing from his ears. His eyes are also bright blue. Though it confused you it looked- SO ADORABLE NOT TO HUG !!.

You Ran up or I guess fly up and hugged the creature "Awww!, you are the adorable little cat!, why are you blue?, are you the cat or the weasel?-" the cat or weasel looked offended and responded to you with the words "How... How DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Tch. Whatever. You...human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!" Grim was his name as he managed to get out your hug and started asking for your- Uniform?.

"I don't understand what is the "uniform?" the great sorcerer grim?.." You ask but you decide to get a better look of the place.. Maybe the titans was outside waiting for you!, Leaving the creature behind you flew out the room and into the library, maybe they were reading books.. "Raven?, Robin?, Cyborg?, Beastboy?!" At the end of your sentence you yelled "where could they be?..." you mumbled in sadness.

As you turn to leave you see Grim has followed you, The creature wanted to help you!, Oh!, wait it is the cat not a creature, As you turn around Grim says "Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME?, Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that-Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?!"

[[ Third Person ]]

(Y/N) soon see's a man with pointed ears and short, wavy black hair. He sports a greatcoat over his suit. Thick blackbird feathers curl out from its blue-collar, while the tips of the coat are cut to resemble two bird wings. He wears black gloves on either hand, with golden claw rings over each of his fingers. The man with the black hair says "Consider it tough love.
Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students? My, were you ever eager to make your debut. And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules."

(Y/N) Shakes her head no "Your wrong!, I don't know the cat I only know their name it's the grim sorcerer the great!," (Y/N) Responded with honesty as they slowly bought themselves down onto the ground there hood is surprisingly still on. "This isn't your Familiar?." The black haired man asked as (Y/N) Nodded. "As if I'd serve some lowly human! Now lemme go!" Grim added trying to get out of the black haired man grip.

"Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it.
Does the very notion of patience elude you?
No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber." The Man says "Student?..No I'm sorry there must be the mistake!, I don't go to this place, I also don't go to the school or wear the uniform..but I do believe something blew off the box I was trapped in." (Y/N) Said.

Soon the male responded with "The culprit appears to be that familiar of yours. You're the one who insisted on bringing it, so curtailing its behavior is your responsibility!." "That's not the mine.." you added "But now is not the time for such prattle. You've a student orientation to attend!
Go on, now. Make haste." The male added ignoring what (Y/N) said, "Please tell me Who are the you?, Where am the I??." (Y/N) Asked in a bit of panic.

"Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness?
The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories... Well, these things happen, I suppose.
I shall explain it to you while we walk. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless." The male said as he took (Y/N) To the courtyard and (Y/N) just followed to get answers as the black hair male cleared it throat and said.

"This is Night Raven College. It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland. And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage." Dire Crowley said "This is a academy?..didn't the friend cyborg talk about going to an academy?." (Y/N) thought.

"Only those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college.
Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere." Dire Crowley continued "A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you." He added to the end.

"I do remember seeing the horse with the scary face." (Y/N) Said as they stared at the school in Front, "That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the Dark Mirror. It too bears a gate that connects to this campus. And as you know, sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition." Crowley responded to (Y/N) as They just nodded and continued to look around

"Mmfff! Mmmmmmfff!" Grimm said before Dire Crowley said "Now, let us attend to your orientation."
----------------------------

"----------------------------