★ Chapter 2 || Ceremony Breaking

----------------------------"I could simply blast him to bits

"I could simply blast him to bits.."
[[ Third Person ]]

As (Y/N) walks in the room known as Mirror Chamber with Dire and Grim at her side, they overhear a Boy Who has red hair speak up and say "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?, All right, new students-let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

(Y/N) Thought that was a little too much.. But inside of thinking about it any longer, a boy with lion ears also speak up and yawn with the words "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." Meanwhile- (Y/N) was talking to a Boy(or girl) They found in the hall named Yuu, Yuu was in the same situation as they was.

Then a Boy with glasses spoke up and said "New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." Soon more and more spoke up before Dire announced he has returned.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation.
You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." He added as Grim growled

[[ First Person ]]

You went up to the mirror with Yuu in tow as it told you to state your guys names "(Y/N) (L/N) or Koriand'r." You stated many looked at you weird since they never heard that name before and then Yuu stated their Name it responded to your name first and said "(Y/N).... The nature of your soul is... ..... ...... unclear to me." "What did you just say?.." Crowley asked as it said the same for Yuu.

" I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate." The mirror responded about Yuu but for you it adds on.

"This one though, I sense a lot of magical power from them, Colorful. Shape-full. influential. They may choose a dorm as they please." It said As Crowley asked in shock

"Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?"

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh..." Grim Gasps "ME! Let ME have this student's seat!" Grim says "Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!" Crowley responds "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here!. Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!" Grim fires back literally Soon the Red haired boy says "Everyone, get down!" as you watch grim says a spell and sets the place on fire "Myaaahhh!!" "AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!!" A Boy with red eyes says as you panic, What is going on?!, you need to act fast someone is in danger!!

[[ Third Person ]]

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Crowley demands as many students chat about the Danger that is at hand and who will catch the blazing Cat "Hey, um, my butt's still on fire... Could someone maybe put this out?!" The boy with Red Eyes snaps (Y/N) out their daze trance as soon they become enraged and soon fly up their hood coming down as everyone is in shock, beside the Red eyed Boy with his burning bum.

"GRIM YOU WILL NOT DO ANYMORE DAMAGE!" (Y/N) yelled as they made a bright (F/C) Energy beam and blasted Grim causing the blue cat to fall back which caused Grim to run out in fear before (Y/N) Left they quickly put out the fire on the red eyed boy but before he could even thank (Y/N) They left quickly going after grim "COME BACK HERE YOU- YOU CAT THING!" They yelled and flew after them "Go after them!, Grim has already done enough. I don't want them to also cause damage."

Yuu Been left chasing after you as Azul and Riddle was right on your guys tails as grim ran into a dead end and you + Yuu came right behind before (Y/N) can charge their (F/C) Beam Yuu grabbed their leg as it caught (Y/N) off Guard, Don't be mistaken they were still flying just with a Yuu at their legs as Riddle and Azul Caught up with them "Poor soul. Ran yourself straight into a corner, did you?." Azul Asked "I suggest you surrender. Otherwise..." Riddle added

"NO! I'm gettin' into this school, and that's FINAL!" Grim said, Clearly not going down without a fight.

"Stand aside, Azul!" Yelled Riddle
.........
......
....
..
.
MYAAAH!!!!
----------------------------

MYAAAH!!!!----------------------------