009

POV. Jeonghan

I couldn't sleep all night because all my thoughts were with Joshua the whole time, and I didn't know if I should tell him what was going to happen.

When I looked at my cell phone I saw that it was only 5 o'clock. I was bored and couldn't sleep.
I just decided to sneak out because I needed some fresh air, and I wanted to go for a walk to calm down a bit.

When I was finally outside, I decided to go to the park.
The park was my favorite place, I could be who I wanted to be, and there were only a few people there, and the pond in the middle of the park made it all prettier

I walked to the park and sat on a bench.
Only a few people with their dogs walked past me, but this didn't bother me.
A couple, which I actually found very cute, sat down on the bench next to me.
It sounds creepy as hell, I know, but I overheard the two of them, and I could find out that the blond haired with the cute round face was called seungkwan, and his friend, that looked a lot like a dinosaur or a fox, was Chan.
I thought they were such a cute couple.

My thoughts were once again with Joshua.
I imagined what a sweet couple we could be.

When I checked my phone and saw that it already was 7:15 am.
I made my way back to the hospital as it took me about 30 minutes to get there, and I didn't want to keep Joshua waiting.

After the mentioned 30 minutes, I arrived, went to my room, and waited until Joshua was there.
At exactly 8 o'clock, I heard a knock on the door.
I got up and opened the door.
Joshua looked at me with a smile and said:

,, Good morning, Angel."

Which made my face blush a lot.
I let him in, and we sat on my bed.
He looked at me and grinned.

,,You're bright red, you know that, don't you?"

He laughed.
I gave him a deadly look, and he stopped.

,,Oh sor--"

But he didn't get any further because
I threw my pillow in his face. He took the other pillow and slammed it in my face as well, and a pillow fight ensued.

We chased each other through the room. However, I stumbled and tried to hold myself on to Joshua, but we lost our balance.

We laid on the floor, and Joshua laid on top of me.
He supported himself with his arms, and we looked deeply into each other's eyes.
We hung there for ages, and now our eyes were on each other's lips.

Joshua finally got fed up and closed the space between our lips.
His lips felt so right.
It was indescribably beautiful.

《♡♤◇♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧◇♤♡》