Chapter 3: This Is Odd

I then walked up into the elevator, pressing the 'Lab' button, and going down. I then walked into John's office. "What is it?" I asked, sitting down in a wooden chair. "There's something I have yet to discover. There's an empty spot in the bottom of the bestiary." John said. "What- that's impossible! We know every gootraxian here!" I exclaimed. "Well, now we just found out that there's a new one in the bottom of the blackout section." John said. "Show me." I said. He turned on his conputer, then I walked over to behind his desk. He scrolled to the bottom of the bestiary. One was empty. "What the hell..." I said. "You can leave in a minute. Alright?" John said. "Okay." I replied. "Stop feeding the Slimepups fucking bloxy cola. They're going to become drunk." Dr. John said. "Can do. Pun intended." I said, snickering. "Shut up. Now go." John said, shooing me.

I then walked back to the garden, sitting down by the tree, when I saw rustling in one of the bushes. I didn't care though since I just wanted to sleep with my little Slimepup buddy. I then fell asleep.

Dream

"This is real..." A voice said in the darkness of my dream. I was in the crystal caverns, seeing a Slimepup playing with someone. There were two other people with him, and they called the person 'Mark'. "Aah! Get it off of me!" Mark exclaimed while laughing. "Those things don't hurt you." I said.

Real Life

I woke up to a face being right in front of mine. It was a Plantix. Looked to be female. "Hello." I said in a tired voice. The Plantix admired how I was friends with a Slimepup. The Plantix then walked up to my Slimepup, sniffing it. "That Plantix won't hurt you bud." I said to my Slimepup as it backed away with it's ears drooped down. I still just sat by the tree. Just as I was going to get up, the lights flickered. "Alright, power outage or blackout?" I asked. The light turned off for a minute, then the intercom came on. "Main power grid offline . . . activating emergency power grid." Basically everything gootraxian related turned red. "Alright..." I said. I then let the Slimepup get onto my back. The Plantix then hid in it's bush again as I walked out.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter, just running out of ideas.