02: I Am Actually a Kind Person

Comenzar desde el principio

He launched his arm towards the other's face. However, what came next was not a stab in the eye, but a punch in the stomach from the opponent.

The punch was intense, Min Woojin wheezed in pain as his legs gave in and his whole body fell to the ground. He hurled up and desperately gasped for air, tears began to come out.

He was done. There was no one who would save him. He pissed his bullies off. This might be his last day.

He was too naïve! How could someone as weak as him think of taking out his bullies? It wasn't possible, it wasn't possible.... Like a broken recorder, he repeated himself in his mind over and over again.

The nail Min Woojin was supposed to use as a weapon was now openly exposed as he had involuntarily let go. The fat student discovered it and a surge of anger rose within him as he felt like he could've almost died.

"This fucking brat! You tried to stab me?! You crazy motherfucker! I will make sure to beat you to death slowly!"

He swung his leg and landed a kick on Min Woojin like how a football player would shoot the ball into the goal. Only after a couple of kicks did the others join the beating. They intentionally prolonged the beating as a means of torture. They beat him, but not to the point of knocking him out cold. They would only be satisfied after beating him up for a couple of more minutes.

It was then that someone interrupted them.

"Hey, you. The fat one. Let's fight."

All of them looked back and the fat student raised a brow angrily.

"Who are you calling fat? Who the heck are you?"

"I'm just a new transfer student." Ahn Haemin smiled and threw back a question at them. "If you want to fight someone, how about fighting me as a welcome gift?"

"Piss off, transfer student. If you can't see, we are busy here. Fuck off before I beat you up too like this fucker down there." The fat student spitted out. It seemed like he was in an extremely bad mood.

Ahn Haemin took a step forward one after another, ignoring the threats coming out of the other person. Seeing that the distance between them and the transfer student became shorter, veins on the fat student's face popped out.

"Oi." He coldly called out. "What do you think you're doing, shithead?"

"Duh, walking towards you, obviously. Are you blind?"

That was it. That fucker was begging for a fucking beating. The fat student threw a punch at him, but the other party easily avoided it. Not expecting that, he threw another punch and only managed to hit the air again.

"Fucker—"

The fat student immediately changed his position and raised his leg to kick the transfer student's stomach.

"This is how it should be!" Ahn Haemin commented joyfully.

He grabbed the leg midway with both of his hands and lifted his whole body effortlessly. As both his legs flew up in the air, he used the momentum to pull a face kick. His feet effectively came right into the fat student's face, the strength of the kick was powerful enough to make the latter fly backwards a couple of metres away.

No sound came out of the fat student. He got instantly knocked out by Ahn Haemin's kick.

There was no response from the opponent and Ahn Haemin froze in his spot at the unexpected turn.

"What the fuck?" he spurted out blankly.

He only did a kick and the other person was already unconscious. That fat guy looked so strong and he got taken down by just a single kick?

Ahn Haemin was underwhelmed. To say the least, he was disappointed.

"Brother Dongwook!" The rest of the group called out their defeated leader and were about to take action against the culprit. However, when they faced Ahn Haemin, they explicitly felt fear upon seeing his strange smile.

Right, there were more of them. Ahn Haemin grinned with unreasonable expectations. The students from the group gulped anxiously and as soon as Ahn Haemin charged at them, they turned around and began to run away.

It was futile for them as Ahn Haemin went wild and beat them up one after another with an unsettling facial expression until none was spared. It only took under a minute to finish them and Ahn Haemin couldn't be more disappointed.

He stared at the bodies on the ground and said, "You guys are so damn weak. Come back when you've gotten stronger!"

——as if they would want to come back! Fuck! What was with this transfer student?!

Min Woojin regained his consciousness in the middle of the fight, he was dizzy and in pain but he could still discern the figures before him. His ears were ringing so he couldn't hear anything. He watched the person he didn't recognise taking down his bullies.

"Eugh... Ngh...." Min Woojin eventually attempted to speak but he couldn't let a single word out of his mouth. He could already feel his consciousness slipping away.

No.... He needed to know who that person was....

A pair of shoes appeared in front of Min Woojin's unconscious body. Ahn Haemin had heard inaudible sounds coming from there and went to check out.

"Well, he sure looks swollen and bloody. What is this, a murder scene?"

He commented carelessly before pulling out his phone to dial a number.

"Don't worry, I won't let you die here. Just think of this as compensation for watching you getting half killed without doing anything."

Wow, maybe he was unexpectedly a kind person?

Ahn Haemin felt like he had sudden enlightenment.

●○○